*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2061430-Thundercloud-idea
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Draft · Fantasy · #2061430
My ideas, three different stories.
The world of nate is quiet and docile, there is a small village with all the trimmings , post war going back 100 years, every one is either doing well or have had a bad time nd are working through it. nate and his sister lottie live with a foster carer/boss mr malcolm, who took them in when their actual adopti parents ran off with their trust money and inheritance. mr malcolm took them in even tho he had nothing. they live in a small cottage that is half a antique/library and half a room to sleep in and a kitchen. there is a lovley little garden with roses out the back .
nate and lottie both work and help mr malcolm in his store.

Spiritual beyond type character
the chic and the young man get on the tram to heaven, she says ill see you in heaven and he says he wont he cant go to heaven and will just come back. all his loves and family have gone to heaven and he has had to say good bye. so she jumps up with him ( hes injured) and jambs her door in the tram door and jumps out.


Dragon children's story name : pagan . All rhyming . About a dragon who eats beautiful things and one day gets sick and has a beautiful baby dragon but eats her too. She then gets turned into a angel , with two other angles ?
© Copyright 2015 OzMocha (actually at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2061430-Thundercloud-idea