*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2061448-Uniersitu-should-be-free
Rated: E · Critique · Educational · #2061448
Why university should not be free
We feel thankful by the opportunity to told about “university should be free” In this opportunity we will discuss why the university should not be free and if the government desired make that the university, were free where will come the fund? In addition, we are looking which would be the solution.

In first place, we don’t favor that the university will be free because the problem is how to be financed and where the resources would come out? If we increased coverage without affecting the quality would still confronting us with the problem of financing. Also, when government implemented the bill, the number of students in public schools would increase. And in consequence the quality of public school will decline. And the other hand, the best student’s in public schools became good quality private schools.

Secondly, if the government make free university they have to increase the taxes and whose pay tax only they will have less wage.

In my opinion, the government should give more scholarships.
© Copyright 2015 edgar_santana (edgal31 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2061448-Uniersitu-should-be-free