*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2061608-Outline-Revision-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Assignment · Fantasy · #2061608
Required Assignment 13 for NaNoPrepMo
Climax
On the eve of the sixteenth anniversary of his birth Matrim tries to convince Gwen to run away with him. The conversation is overheard by his betrothed's handmaid who turns out to be the betrothed's mother, Empress Demona of Reaven. She casts a spell that night to make Gwen from existence. Matrim is caught in the spell and he too is removed.
Conflict 1: Gwen learns of Matrim's betrothal from her mother while she is at the Elemental Coast living out her year of seclusion.
Conflict 2: Gwen cannot be his Queen because she is a mage. She would not be able to provide him a legitimate heir.
Conflict 3: Matrim shows up at the Elemental Coast at the beginning of Litha during Gwen's year of seclusion.
Conflict 4: Matrim attempts to convince Gwen to remain at the coast with him so they can live out their lives together.
Conflict 4: After returning to Trellion Palace on the fifteenth anniversary of her birth Gwen discovers she is pregnant; most likely with Matrim's child.
Conflict 5: Matrim's betrothed moves into the palace the night of the winter solstice of that same year.
Conflict 6: After Gwen and Matrim's disappearance is discovered, the blame is placed on Gwen's mother who allows herself to be found guilty.
Conflict 7: Now that his son is gone, King Jarrod must find a way to maintain good relations with the kingdom of Matrim's betrothed. He must also face having to provide another heir to the throne.


© Copyright 2015 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2061608-Outline-Revision-2