*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2061688-Masked-faces
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #2061688
An old game we have all played,standing infront of parallel mirror.So which is the real us
An old game we have all played in our childhood “standing in front of two parallel mirrors where we can observe multiple reflections of ourselves” – consider these reflection as the disguises of mask we put on and suddenly we can be see them as a different entity standing in-front of us. So which is real face of us?

Similarly in world, people are all drowing in a scattered mess of disguises such that there comes a time that they aren’t able to recognize which is real face of them when looked upon mirror. It comes as natural with age that a new mask is developed as a new aspect of the personality they have grown to be. These masks are actually born by invisible barriers inside the minds as known as beliefs.

These masks make people apply profit or loss statement to their lives. If someone is beneficial for them, they will keep them close; when their purpose is fulfilled they move on to the next person who can benefit them. They are so caged inside their belief “to never give a bad impression” that they never try step out of their comfort zone elongated in their minds to even stand up for any truth- hence here is a mask that disguises their truth.

Disguises are particularly connivance for people to survive in this ignorant mess and its basic motto is to “look good or to at least avoid looking bad”. All their life people keep up this façade living a life of fantasy, making their own selves so much attuned to lead their lives-with imaginary model and social criteria created by the minds of other people around them as such that each person become reflection of others- they start to inhibit the qualities of “these” other people’s personality as an new face churned up in a mask of reflection. Exemplary whoever they meet, whatever they see; automatically they connect to them through emotions and similar beliefs labeling it such as compassion or empathy to understand what other person can feel. In reality when they do this they are picking a piece of them and overwriting over their own identity.

Every person born is influenced basically by six peoples of his/her life that is instilled in his mind as the image of role model to look upon. Automatically he/her has adopted these six people faces in his/her reflections, which makes them to take actions and function in their lives. Among them are his/ her parents, family relatives, friends, teachers, work place, He/she downplay their lives on the basis of these masks.

The innocent mask in- front of parents,

The dull mask for relatives,

the ecstatic mask in friends gathering,

the respectful mask in-front of teachers,

the competitive mask in front of co workers.

Which one is the real mask?

Or more importantly which face is behind the masks?

But the shocking news is that ever those six people who influence him/her, have their own six influence faces; who guided them in this stray world of disguises. This makes about 6×6= 36 faces of each individual. And this is the reason that Hadith recalls,

“ He who recognise is own inner self shall be able to recognise his Lord” (jis ne apne apko pehchana usne apne rab ko pehchan lia).
©Mindmasked 2015

Check out more articles on Mindmasked.org /masked-faces
© Copyright 2015 Sierra blythe (sierra.blythe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2061688-Masked-faces