*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2062023-cool-fest
Rated: E · Essay · Comedy · #2062023
I had to throw a party for my friends sister and it did not turn out well.
Whoop whoop!This is such a fun party.You know how I got here?Well,I was just sitting in my room watching TV when I heard a knock on my window.Weird huh?That's when I realized my window was opened and my best friends sister came through it.I said why are you in here and why did you not just knock on the door?!She said because first of all I need you to through a party for me and second it wouldn't be fun to come through the door.Why do you need me to through a party for you?Because I need to get cooler.I'm not doing that.I'll pay you 50 bucks.I can do that.And that's why i'm at this party at my house right now.Oh know I hear my dad coming.Every one hide.SURPRISE!No it's not a surprise party!Uh oh!Surprise dad!It's not my birthday.Happy Hanukkah?Your grounded!Dang it.
© Copyright 2015 gingerbug (cadeis112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2062023-cool-fest