*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2062666-NnaNo-Prep-for-Oct-12
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Assignment · Young Adult · #2062666
Emily and her family are part of the Methodist Church. They are law abiding citizens.
Emily, Nana and her family live in a modern day society. Technology is just around the corner. they have they Tv's but not compters as of yet. They live in a governmental society and follow all the rules. Their police force is very fair but do not put up with peole who do not live by the laws. They are very good at their job and everybody knows them by name and face.

Emilyl lives by the laws and loves her church. She believes in God and believes she should live the same way. Liuving in the lates 70s, beginning 80s has not been easy. With all the flower children now being grown and having their own children, things do seem to be setting down. But the 80s are have been good years with much profit. No one knows at the end it will falter.

Word - building

mordern - more
flower - dower
rules - mules
good - hood

© Copyright 2015 Lynda Miller (lmiller7569 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2062666-NnaNo-Prep-for-Oct-12