*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063073-Tiggys-Birthday-Party
by Olivia
Rated: E · Other · Contest Entry · #2063073
This is my first contest and finally, am getting somewhere, after a few trial and errors!
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIGGY. Thanks for invite.

1. All my life, I have been a late-bloomer! Always the last one to 'bloom'; last one to get a boy friend; marry, have kids, and the list continues. I chuckle because I am a late-bloomer and finally feel good about it! Am in transition: new place; new beginning! *Rolling*

2. I live in the land of the free and all I have to do is be courageous; and be proactive to live and worship where I choose!

3. I have completed the 4 newcomer reviews. I lacked one. Review of "Tension"

4. Completed 5 Anniversary Reviews.

5. Completed

6, Completed item #2063221

7. Joined
FORUM
The Lighthouse Poetry Contest  (E)
Contests With A Christian Theme
#1742964 by LegendaryMask❤️
The Lighthouse Poetry Contest.

8. I gave thirstykirsty a Review of "Afterlife" and also gave her a DETERMINATION badge because she has overcame major obstacles in her young life and is determined to succeed in her personal/writing life.

9. Wrote Linked 'Note' no longer available. to Vermont and welcomed him back. I also asked him to read my portfolio, especially Thirty and Three.

10. The Inner Beauty, merit badge; I choose because I am beautiful inside!
© Copyright 2015 Olivia (olivia33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063073-Tiggys-Birthday-Party