*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063352-Lady-Val-and-the-crystal-saint-hill-8
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2063352
A girl named Valerie Ambrosia just moved to Washington. she discovers her true identity.
Sprinting, jumping, and avoiding the bushes, and trees that came my way. I looked back to see if I can see him…I Can’t. All I can here is the sound of him panting, his soul seeking determination to catch me. To kill me. I slid like a baseball player under the ancient large log leading to my underground safe haven. Mud conquered every inch of my skin. Panting I watched out for a shadow, a movement, a sound……Anything.

All of a sudden everything grew silent. The rain stop, everything did. Even the trees stop fighting, they were as still as can be.

The man appeared in front of the hole I was peeking out of. I tried to flee but he slashed my waist with his knife. He got, he got me good. I tumbled towards the exit. I crawled out and there he was. A tall man with tattoos of people names and some faces over his body stood in front of me. His scarlet red eyes blazed deep in my soul. His smile was vicious, animal like. Other than the tattoos and his eyes he looked perfectly normal He walked me towards the door. He is lifted me by the front of my shirt, his knife pressuring into my wound on my waist. Pain rolled through my body. I wiggle and wiggled for him to let me go. All of a sudden he let me go and I smacked my hand against a bolder. Blurry I couldn’t see anything but an arrow coming out of the man chest. A men appeared and started fighting the man with the tattoos. He was fast and had technique. A women hovered over me and lifted me up.

“Is that it Mrs. Ambrosia?” my councilor asked me. I sat up off the couch, and rubbed my eyes. I hate when he makes me recall my dreams and he keeps his lights on. When I open my eyes they burn like hell.

“Yes. But what worries me is that when I looked in the mirror in the dream I didn’t see me I seen a little boy. Is that… normal?” I said pulling my large curly hair out my face.

Doctor Ross stared at me clues. Sometimes I can feel like he doesn’t know what to say. Doctor Johnson his cousin was way better. He walked over to the window tapping his blue polo pin on his thigh. Stroking his hair less, clean chin he turn back to me.

“Well Valerie dreams can mean a lot of things. You can kiss someone in your dream that you would never think about kissing in reality. You can create people in that you never met before in your life. It maybe someone you met as a kid and just can’t remember. You’re getting to what I’m saying right?” I nodded just to make it easier for him. I looked at my watch 7:33.

“Holy shhhhhhhh!” I grabbed my bag and my laptop. “I got to go my mom wanted me to go check my new school before school started. I guess I’m late. Thank you for listening, it was nice meeting you Mr. Ross. Your cousin is amazing I’m happy he sent me to you.”

He held up my hand for me to slow down. Lifted up my hand and slid the translucent orange bottle into my palm. “My new sleeping pills.” I said with a repulsive smile.
“Make sure not to lose those Ms. Ambrosia.”

Without thinking I shoved my foot in front of the door, “Hey, Doc ummm.” I looked down as I fidgeted with my long finder nails. “These dreams I’m having they ain’t real right? I mean they feel so realistic. When whoever I am in my dreams get hurt I feel it…. I literally feel it. That fear they have for that man that chase them. I feel it all throughout the day, not just in my dream. When I woke up this morning after the dream I woke up with a slice on my waste where the man cut me in my dream.”

He stared at me strange. His mouth open but I cut him off. “You knew I got to get to school. We can talk about this tomorrow.” I rushed out building. I put my jacket on and my hat. My umbrella didn’t want to open it got stuck. It was starting to budge when SMACK!!

I closed my eyes shut afraid of the pain and humiliation. A rough strong gripped my hand. 3 feet from the ground I hung. My face inches from the wet ground. My body jolted as I was spun into a guy arms. He smiled was glossy and beautiful. His eyes was navy sparkly blue and his ebony black hair was pulled into a ponytail. I pushed myself away and grabbed my umbrella off the ground.

“Sorry I’m clumsy, this umbrella always get me in trouble…. But hey umm good catch, your fast. Have you tired baseball, or umm becoming a secret agent?” I tried to stall to hide my embarrassment. I walked backwards watching him while he watch me. He Just stood there with his mysteriously, cute half smile. “Umm I love your leather jacket. You look sexy in it. I MEAN LIKE A MODEL. That was an accident but also a compliment if you were wondering!” I yelled. I turned around in sprinted out of the mist of my own torture. I turned the corner where my bike was. Looking back at the entrance when the boy was. I brushed my thick long curls out my face.

I looked at my prescription exhausted. “Yeah I don’t think so. Never used them, don’t need them,” I threw the orange shinny bottle into the flowered bushes.
© Copyright 2015 singingbluejay (chroniclover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063352-Lady-Val-and-the-crystal-saint-hill-8