*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063940-A-hypnotic-naga-pt-3-ending-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #2063940
Our female hero has just encountered the hypnotic naga but will she be able to defeat it?
The naga was quick, and with Susan and her injures the naga was able to quickly wrap Susan up in her coils.
" ah I love the thrill of domination over humans. Now look into my eyes girl and slip away into eternal submission."
"No... no... I ... I..."
"Shhh... Quiet now, and sleep" the naga was directly on Susans face at this point
"I..." Susan was slowly falling under the nagas spell. But somehow she was able to resist the naga for a long amount of time.
"You are quite the strong one I see" The naga whispered" " But how long can you hold out?" Susan then got the idea to act hypnotised and slay the beast as soon as she could reach her sword.
"I... must... submit" Susan then hoped that the naga would fall for it and luck was on her side as the naga let go of her and she slumped to the ground.
"Good girl" The naga said "There was no point in resisting so why bother" As the naga turned around Susan unsheathed her sword and cut the head clean off of the naga. The nagas head rolled along the floor and Susan was very relieved that she was able to defeat the beast.
As she picked up the head of the naga, she looked into its eyes and relaxed...
© Copyright 2015 Darkness (lordofdarkness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063940-A-hypnotic-naga-pt-3-ending-1