*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063963-Jazmine
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Death · #2063963
A ghost and her friend have one last, serious conversation. 18 years or older
“Jazmine”
Hey Jazmine!
Huh? Who’s talking to me?
It’s , Rolinda, or at least the spiritual part of me.
I don’t know what’s going on but I’m getting creeped out. Where are you?
Look down at Beauty, your cat.
No, this can’t be.
If you don’t believe me, I’ll tell you where you hid that invitation to the party you are going to tomorrow.
No way. I hid that.
Well girl, it is inside the picture of your mother on your desk.
No way. No one was in the room when I hid that invitation, not even Beauty.
Hey girl. I didn’t say that I stay inside your cat. I just did it because it is so cold in your room. Haven’t you heard of a heater?
Yes I have and by the way, what are you doing here? I thought that you would be finding a white sheet to wear for Halloween. You could put it on and I would know where you are when you come outside of my cat.
Oh I forgot. I just need a minute to disconnect from your cat’s body and materialize in ‘ five, four, three, two, one’ and ta-da! How’s this?
You look pretty nice for someone who died of a drug overdose three months ago.
Well I didn’t feel nice when those stupid drugs were doing a number on my brain and nervous system. I saw things that I could never guess existed and that at the end that my head was going to explode after I vomited for what seemed like a day. Who would have guessed that my first time to do drugs with Little Simon Stupidness would be my last.
Yea. Your parents told my parents and we all cried together. Since your funeral, they have not gone out of your, um their house. They just look terrible. They don’t even talk to my parents much.
Well I was an only child and their little princess. I was given everything. Now I wish that they gave more of themselves instead of material things that I asked for. You know we never went to the park with Skipper our dog, or sat together in a movie.
Yea, well my parents are the Iron Fist Champions of the city, almost the exact opposite of yours. They drag me to almost everything. They tell me that we are a family. I can’t breathe. I hate that!
What I wouldn’t give for another chance to do that. I’m sure if I had asked that we might have started doing things together.
Well you can’t. And I’m so sorry because I miss you so much. You really were my best friend.
Really!
Yea. Even though you had stuff, you showed you cared.
That’s nice. So if I told you something as my last official act on earth, would you do it for me?
Yea. What?
Don’t go to the party tomorrow.
Now you’re sounding like mother.
If you want to live, don’t go.
Words: 500
© Copyright 2015 Dorianne (jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063963-Jazmine