*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063980-Lady-Val-And-The-Crystal-Saint-Hill-8
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2063980
ch2 Valerie A. Finally finds where she belongs at CSH high school.
Finally I found the school, it was huge like a mansion. I locked my bike up and ran inside. Good thing the main office was right in front of the school. The lady behind the desk was large woman with a tight white dress with red stripes dress on. She glanced at me dolefully, and kept typing.

"When you're late you go to the attendance office." she said in a mind-numbing tone.

"Hi I’m Valerie. I'm new, I just moved here from Georgia." I said with the biggest fake smile in the world.

She rolled her eyes and reached for the phone, "Hello, Mr. Archer there's new fresh meat." she put the phone down, and looked at me disgusted," Here’s ready for you, first room on the left."

I picked up my backpack and shuffled toward the principal room. A tall white bald man was looking out his window in a dim lighted room. “Sit Ms. Ambrosia."

he said guiding me with his hand to the chair in front of his desk. Hesitating I walked over to the chair and sat down. How did he know my name already I haven’t told him? He slammed a paper with my information in front of me.

“This is how I know,” his voice sounded was deep and horrifying. My mouth hung open as I watched him sit down. How in the world did he know what I was thinking? I searched the room, looking for things that can tell me about him. His room was filled with dead animals, war pictures, body armor, and swords. I grew nervous and I sunk down in my chair.

“So umm you served?” I said trying to make conversation.

“Yes matter of fact I did. But not any wars that you know of… yet” he grabbed a bunch a paper and handed it to me. He watched me for a long time. His eyes was a scary light blue. His smile was creepy as if it hurt for him to show kindness. Then he sat up straight looking amazed. “Well Ms. Ambrosia you will be a great asset to this school. I can’t wait to see in person what wonderful things you will accomplish. I’m happy you are one of us. Oh, I need to figure out your classes.” He began writing on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

“Wait you just made up my classes right now?” I asked scooting to the edge of my chair. What school did my mom send me to?

“A great school Ms. Ambrosia, your mom should know. But I can only tell what classes you’re any use of if I read you first okay? So follow me, Mr. Height has been waiting for you all morning.” He said walking towards the door. He opened it for me leading me back to the office where the tedious lady was sitting in front of the desk. A boy stood up from sitting on the chair. Valerie Ambrosia meet your guide Connor Height. I shook his and with a smile. All of a sudden I got memories of me and him as a little kid we were playing at a park. Then flashes of us kissing and running around the same park but we were older. I swiped my hand back, and turned back to the principal.

“Ha, we know each other.” I said feeling dizzy. I grabbed Connor shirt as I fell. Everything went black.
© Copyright 2015 singingbluejay (chroniclover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2063980-Lady-Val-And-The-Crystal-Saint-Hill-8