*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2064218-My-Intro-and-Ideas
by LiszyK
Rated: E · Article · Entertainment · #2064218
Hi everyone! I hope you like this, can't wait to meet you all!

My Intro and Ideas

By LiszyK



This class is going to be amazing! I love to read, honestly anything, but my favorite thing is to write! I love to make up characters and plot twists and settings! My favorite part of writing is showing everyone a piece of me in what they read. I know, my head is a scary place to be, but I love being able to connect with readers and other writers alike! Most of my experience has been in expository essays, or basically just informational writing, so I would like to expand a bit. I love writing short stories and poems because I can get them done fast and they’re fun to make, but I want to branch out! I hope that this class will be challenging, and I hope that I can make some friends here too! I know that this class will help in so many more ways than just inside school, I mean, everybody is going to have to write at some other point in their life, right? I’m sorry if this was long, but I have a lot to say! I’m excited to meet you all and share stories and ideas!

My_Intro_and_Ideas_first_writing_LiszyK_



Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect!” – Zoey Sayward

© Copyright 2015 LiszyK (liszyk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2064218-My-Intro-and-Ideas