*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2064439-What-I-Saw
by Sum1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Melodrama · #2064439
Dear Diary, You won't believe some of the things I've seen.
What I Saw


October 31st

         Dear Diary, this is my first entry, and fittingly so, since I’ve just learned I could write a diary. I’ve been watching the Magnusons for some time now. I’ve always been quiet about things since I didn’t know about a diary. I’m never told anything, I just hang around and observe. Not sure why I watch them, they constantly argue and fight over the most inane things. Yesterday they started arguing over who the best actor is. It was peaceful enough at first, as they compared who each thought was best. But when she said it is some guy named Gerard Depardieu, he laughed at her. She asked, “Well, who do you think it is?” He replied, “Well it’s obviously Sandra Bullock, but a young Sandra, back when she was in the movie ‘Speed’. Mrs. Magnuson laughed at that, cursed at him and called him a pervert. She said she was never that good, and that he just wanted in her pants like so many other men did back then. Mr. Magnuson backed down after that, mumbling that he felt she was good, and beautiful. I got the impression he was more infatuated with her than anything else.

November 10th

         Dear Diary, I often wonder why the Magnusons stay together. They are not very happy it seems. I see them, and watch how they seldom hug or anything. He’s in his own little world, a world full of cars. He works on them constantly, says he’s going to one day build a race car. Mrs. Magnuson just ‘Harrumphs’ at that, calling him a two bit mechanic. But then all she does is cook and bake. No wonder both of them are so out of shape and in need of a good workout. Then again, at their age, they might die from a heart attack or exhaustion if they tried to do something like that. I find them amusing, yet fascinating.

November 24th

         Dear Diary, well today certainly was different. I didn’t see the Magnusons argue once. In fact, he kissed her, something I’ve never seen him do. I heard him mumble something about sex, then he started to get undressed. I tried not to watch, but I couldn’t turn away. It got worse. Mrs. Magnuson joined him in undressing. Seeing them both naked was something I’ll never forget. It was kind of funny though, it lasted all of 5 minutes. Neither of them orgasmed, they both ended up having cramps. Mrs. Magnuson had cramps in her calves and Mr. Magnuson had cramps in his back. It truly was a sight to behold, and almost made up for seeing them nude.

December 15th

         Dear Diary, I’ve finally moved on from the Magnusons. Things were getting a little out of hand at times with their fighting, and I feared one of them would end up badly hurt. Now I’m with the Campbells. They are a young couple, very different from the Magnusons. Full of energy and love, and quite fun to watch. Maybe things are starting to look better for me.

January 10th

         Dear Diary, things are a lot better watching the Campbells, but can it get any more boring? I mean, they are young and such, but each is caught up in their everyday life! He goes to work at the crack of dawn, and she just sits around doing a little housework and watching TV. Almost makes me want to watch the Magnusons again, at least there you never knew what to expect.

January 28th

         Dear Diary, thing are better now. I find the Campbells love for each other amazing, and funny. They argue like the Magnusons did, but it always ends with a kiss, and both saying “I love you”. Almost enough to make you puke, if you know what I mean. But at least they are interesting. They are funny because they do things spontaneously. They don’t seem to plan much, but they don’t seem to care either.

February 14th

         Dear Diary, I saw something beautiful today. As I watched, Gerald gave Diane a present. As she opened it; her gasp of amazement mimicked mine, if I could have gasped myself. He gave her a bracelet adorned with pretty jewels that shone in the light. Green, red, yellow, purple, and one that reflected the light in a dazzling array. How wonderful! Diane was ecstatic, beside herself with joy. The hug and kisses he received from her almost made me shine too.

February 18th

         Dear Diary, I find the Campbells to be more and more interesting. Where I never really cared about watching the Magnusons, I love spying on the Campbells. They are so interesting; maybe it’s the youth thing. All I know is, I’m much happier now. It’s nice seeing two people doing things for each other. Today Gerald told Diane, “Hey, how about we go out to the mountains today? We’ve both been wanting to see the canyons there, let’s make a day of it, and then dinner when we get back.”

Diane said, “Oh honey! That’s such a great idea! But we can’t afford to go to dinner!”

“Sure we can, I got a bonus at work yesterday, and was waiting to spring the news to you today with the outing. So, shall we go?”

Diane ran to him and jumped in his arms, wrapping her legs around him. I was a little embarrassed, but couldn’t stop watching. They quickly untangled themselves though, and got things ready so they could leave. They were gone a long time too, and didn’t get home until well after dark. They didn’t turn any lights on, so I didn’t get to see much. But I did hear the bed covers rustling, and some soft moaning from her as they got into bed. I thought they were going to have sex like the Magnusons did, and waited to see if they got cramps too. But the moaning must have been due to something else, because they fell asleep very fast.

February 22nd

         Dear Diary, I really should make entries more consistently, I’m really going to try. I can’t tell you the details what I saw last night though; it was a bit private, and I felt like an intruder seeing what Gerald and Diane were doing. Well what the heck, this is my diary, and it is private, so here goes. When they came in, I knew something was up. They both were flushed, with a strange gleam in their eyes. They kissed for a while, and their hands seemed to move on their own as they caressed each other. He undressed her slowly, his lips teasing her as her skin was bared. My, my, I’m telling you, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. This was so much different from when I watched the Magnusons. As you might remember, all they did was fight, almost every day. Anyway, Gerald took her. I mean he lay on top of her, both of them naked. He was kissing her face all over as they coupled. Their moans and panting was something to behold. If they knew I could see what they were doing, I’m sure they would have been mortified. As it was, I tried not to look, but I couldn’t help but see what was going on. Got me all riled, I could feel heat myself, or so it seemed. I couldn’t believe how long they kept doing this, it seemed to be all night. But they finally fell asleep sometime after midnight, and I was left to my thoughts and memories.

February 27th

         Dear Diary, I saw something today that I could look at for quite a while, and never get bored. Today I watched Diane brush her hair. The look of rapture on her face as the brush slid effortlessly through her hair was exquisite. Her hair fairly glowed by the time she was finished, and I for one was sorry when it ended. But I was very happy when later on that day she brushed it again. This time, she tied it back in a small ponytail when she was done, and remarked that maybe Gerald would like the ‘school girl’ look. I don’t know if he liked it or not, but I know I sure did.


March 1st

         Dear Diary, I know I said I would make more consistent entries, but sometimes things are just pretty boring. Life does go on you know, and there’s often little to write about what I see. I know it’s not right, but I love watching Gerald and Diane as they live their lives. I feel like a voyeur; call me sick if you want, but I can’t help myself. Like I said, it’s pretty boring most of the time, but once in a while, something interesting happens. Yesterday, Diane spent a lot of time watching TV. I don’t understand what she sees in that, the shows she watches are pretty stupid. I mean, why is she so interested in celebrities? Why does she get so upset when something goes wrong on one of the shows? Doesn’t she realize it’s not real? Even I can see that, so I wonder why she doesn’t. It seems she gets caught up in the character’s lives, and thinks everything that happens on TV is real. Sometimes it makes one wonder. Know what I mean? Plus, she’s letting the house go, and Gerald’s starting to get upset. They still show a lot of happiness together, but I see more and more anger on Gerald’s part. He yelled at Diane and told her, “This place needs to be cleaned up! I will be bringing my boss here for dinner next week; I can’t have him see this place looking like it does now!” Diane tried to explain that the she wasn’t feeling well (that was a lie obviously), and Gerald saw through it. Things are going south here quickly.

March 4th

         Dear Diary, today was not a good day. In fact, it couldn’t have been much worse. Diane promised she’d have the house clean so Gerald could bring his boss by for dinner in a few days. But Gerald came home early and found Diane sitting around watching TV. He screamed at her about the dishes, the floors being dirty, not to mention the bathroom looking like crap. (No pun intended). She yelled back that if he’d help out a little she’d appreciate it, and slapped him hard across the face! He stood there stunned as she turned to pick a few things up. But she tripped over a shoe on the floor, and fell against the dresser, hitting her head hard on the corner. She fell right to the floor, blood slowly seeping from the cut on her head. He immediately called 9-1-1 and an ambulance came. I watched all this helplessly, and could see that she was dead. The Paramedics only confirmed my fears, and when the police came, they arrested Gerald. Apparently neighbors heard them shouting back and forth, and someone said they heard him threaten her. He did no such thing, he would never hurt Diane. But I can’t keep writing much logn, much long… much longer. When Diane fell against the dresser, she knocked me loose, and I fell from my support and broke into a million pieces. I’m all over the place here on the floor, and being scattered as I am, I can’t think straight, nor rite, nor write much. Need to get this all down before it’s too late, before I’m completely gone. It was an accident, plain and simple. She tripped, I saw it. I’ve seen everything that goes on in this room. Someone’s got to believe me! But then, who’s going to believe a mirror broken into uncountable pieces?

Jim Dorrell
11/3/15
© Copyright 2015 Sum1 (jim-d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2064439-What-I-Saw