*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2064454-Tom-Turkey-Goes-to-Supper
by Beka
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2064454
Dialogue, just dialogue
"Hello there Mr. Turkey."
"Who, me?"
"Wait, what?"
"Are-you-talking-to-me?"
"Uhhh, okay, talking turkey, I can handle this."
"Humans are so weird, you walk around here like you own the place with plugs in your ears bobbing to whatever sounds are coming out of there and you are shocked over a talking turkey. Bet they told you turkeys are dumb too."
"Apparently not this turkey, cool! I hate to break it to ya turkey but you are the last one on the farm."
"Well, that explains the lack of company. Thank you for deducing that one Gridlock."
"You mean Sherlock?"
"Whatever. Whaddya want?"
"I came out here to invite you to dinner."
"Really, me? Wow, let me pa....What a corn picken' second. Why do you want me, a big, yet amazingly handsome bird, in the people coop?"
"Well, Thursday happens to be, Than...Love your Pets Day and traditionally on Love your Pets Day you invite a pet to dinner."
"Okay, lead the way and whats with the ax?"
"Don't worry buddy. We need to make a stop in the woodshed."
© Copyright 2015 Beka (pekrulr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2064454-Tom-Turkey-Goes-to-Supper