*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2064930-Jealousy-Is-A-Writers-Nightmare
Rated: E · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2064930
This is a true story.
"Jealousy Is A Writer's Nightmare.

My late wife and I went for a walk in the summer of 2005. It was a beautiful evening and we walked along holding hands. Suddenly a strange woman ran up to me, threw her arms around my neck, and laid a liplocker on me that nearly curled my toes! My wife naturally thought I knew the woman and flew into a rage. You could see the anger in her eyes! Her feelings were palpable as she quickly tried to decide whether murder or castration would be the best response. I was busy trying to get the strange woman's tongue out of my mouth. By now my wife was ready to pull every hair from the stranger's head.
At this point the stranger broke off the kiss and proceeded to ask my wife to take a picture of herself and I together. That was the final straw! My wife began to chew the lady out but good. The exascerbated lady then realized what had happened. She apologized and explained that she was my "biggest fan."

© Copyright 2015 Chris Breva (marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2064930-Jealousy-Is-A-Writers-Nightmare