*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2065016-An-Overdue-Reunion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2065016
My first vore story, fully done and developed. Let me know what you all think!
Thinking back on it, deciding to shortcut going around this mountain by climbing through the pass wasn’t the best idea. Before I knew what was going on, a terrible blizzard had been kicked up, and there was no doubt that I had lost my way and wandered hopelessly far off the path in the blinding conditions. The wind was picking up, the snow was pelting my face like small needles of ice, and the storm showed no signs at all of letting up. I’d been wandering aimlessly for some time now, and after realizing I could no longer feel my hands, I realized how doomed I truly was. Walking uphill now, in hopes of finding any kind of shelter from the wind and snow, I stepped down on what I expected to be solid ground, only to feel the loose snow suddenly give way and take my helpless body with it, tossing me down the slope a significant distance as my head slammed hard down on the ground, my world now spinning as I fruitlessly attempted to get back up. Finally, after several minutes of useless, pitiful struggling, I felt myself slipping away. I simply let my eyes close, and let the numbness overtake me, knowing full well that there was no point in resisting death.
In the depths of a consuming darkness, I looked back on my life, past experiences, the sort of things one would reflect on in death. Memories swirled all around me, some pleasant, some gruesome. There was one in particular that kept reappearing, of a long lost friend of mine. Her name was Aesa, she was a Luxray. Probably the most noble, kind, and protective Pokémon I’d ever met, the two of us became close friends when I was young, and when she was just a little Shinx. It brought an odd warmth to my heart, thinking of all the time I spent playing, talking, and just being with that one Pokemon. When she finally did evolve, as most Pokemon eventually do, I convinced my family to let her stay as long as I took care of her, and we became inseparable, or, I thought we did. It was when I turned seventeen that I went away. Life pulled me away from her, and there wasn’t a day spent in the other regions abroad, studying to become a scientist specializing in the area of mega stones, that I didn’t miss her warm fur, spending hours of the night cuddling and just being silly overall.
When I returned, my family regrettably informed me that she had run off almost as soon as I left, hoping to find me to stay by my side. The news tore a hole in my heart, and the scar never healed. My brothers always tried to convince me that there were other Pokemon out there, just like her, but I refused to go out and bond with them. It would only hurt me even more to think that I took a friend whom I’d had for most of my life, and just tossed her aside when she left to come find me. Thus was the reason I had left home, the reason I was in the mountains, and the reason I froze to death. The warmth inside of my chest started to grow, and I felt a sudden tug. It was startling, to say the least, and before I knew it, I was groaning and trying to open my eyes. I was alive? After lying feebly in a pile of snow, numb and weak, I could feel an odd warmth flooding into my body. I reached up slowly and rubbed my eyes, placing one hand on whatever I was lying against in order to prop myself up and look around.
I was in some cave, the area lit by some kind of torch hanging on a rock wall and illuminating the inner depths. Quietly focusing, I could hear howling wind close by, which made me assume I was still in the mountains. But, I could be anywhere, this was no small hump in the land. It was a real mountain, thousands of feet tall and known for being plagued with perpetual snow, ice, and frost all year by the ice-types that called this place home. I opened my lips to call out, hoping someone was near, but no sound came out except for another weak groan as I collapsed onto the soft surface I was lying against. I hadn’t noticed how comfortable the bed (was it?) I was lying against was. It felt plush, and radiated a warmth that pierced my very core and surged throughout my entire body. Finally, after several failed attempts, a weak, terrified, and shaky, “Hello?” Escaped my lips, echoing into the depths of the cave. For what felt like ages, there was no response, just the soft crackle of a nearby flame.
Suddenly, a soft, mature, effeminate, “Yes, little one?” Answered my call, breaking the unsettling silence. Staring up at the ceiling, I felt like I was too weak to even move my head, at least after having leaned up on one shoulder for that amount of time, to look towards the sound. I could, however, hear the light padding of paws against stone as whatever this creature was drew closer, staying just out of my peripherals, “Good to see you are awake, and alive. What is it you were doing in the mountains, especially considering the time of year? Did you think you’d be up and over before a storm whipped up, or were you deliberately hoping to get lost in my territory?” The last question shifted into a quiet growl, and I replied as quickly as I was able to, “N-no ma’am, I was hoping to get over before the storm happened, I’m looking for a friend.” The growl faded away as her voice became soft once more, “Ah,” she mused, “That would explain your lack of proper gear. Sadly, the storm won’t be dying out any time soon, so you’re stuck here, with me.” I nodded, “Okay, I promise I won’t be too much trouble while I’m here.” I heard padding again as she drew even closer, “Don’t worry, little one, you’re actually a rather welcome guest.”
As the owner of the voice stepped into view, my heart suddenly skipped a beat. At first, I was believing I had been rescued by some human, but when she padded in I assumed a Pokemon, maybe a Ninetails. But no, standing over me, staring into my eyes with eyes that shimmered like gold, was a Luxray, a very tall Luxray. At first, I was overjoyed, but that joy was quickly dashed as I thought logically, it couldn’t be her, and there was no way. The Aesa I knew was nowhere near that tall, not even half of this Luxray’s size. Of course, that was nearly eight years ago, and people change after that much time passes. I sighed, moving weakly closer to her and whispering, “Turn out the lights, let me see your eyes.” The only way I would know is to look into her gleaming eyes. Aesa had two differently colored eyes, one gold, and one a pure white. After asking the question, her tail swayed slowly as she walked over to the torch and blew the flame out, her eyes suddenly shimmering in the darkness. She turned around and came back over, my heart soaring as I gazed into those exact colored eyes. I suddenly couldn’t say anything again, and I let out a quiet gasp as she tenderly licked my face, moving up beside me and lying beside me.
“It’s been too long, my cutie,” Aesa whispered as she used a paw to pull me into her warm fur, “I’m just so glad I found you when I did.” I teared up a bit as I buried myself in her familiar embrace, “I missed you so much,” I whimpered as she began to nuzzle my head, cuddling her long-lost friend. “Sssh,” she cooed as she gave me another affectionate lick, “I’ve missed you too. I went after you as soon as I realized you were gone, and came back to this mountain after I couldn’t find you.” She sighed quietly, “I felt so empty while you were gone, and I’m so glad I can cuddle you again.”
I looked up into her eyes, “Aesa, sweetie, how did you end up getting so big?” She chuckled and her only response was, “A growing girl has to eat, my darling.” My cheeks became lightly red, she must’ve eaten quite a bit to grow so much, standing now at an impressive, and imposing, eleven feet tall. I smiled a bit as I relaxed, returning her affection as I murmured, “Are we too old to do what we did every night, sweetie?” She giggled sweetly, a happy sound I didn’t realize how much I missed with the rest of her as she licked me again, “Mmm, there will always be room inside of me for my little one. In fact,” she added, “It’s missed you.” Almost as If to affirm her statement, a low growl resonated from her abdomen, and I knew full well what would come next. She moved herself off of me and stood up to her full height, hovering her massive muzzle inches from my face as I put my arms on her face and embraced it, “I’m so glad we found each other, at long last.” She didn’t respond, but slowly opened up and took my head into her maw, her large warm tongue sliding out and guiding my body inside.
Her mouth was humid, damp with saliva, and warm as I remembered it being. Her breath washed over my small body, forcing more warmth into my body as I carefully climbed in, being sure not to grab her fangs. She lifted her head and pushed me back a bit, my arms falling to my sides as my face pushed against the opening tunnel that was her throat. My body against the long tube elicited a soft squelching noise as a wet, powerful gulping sound sucked my upper body in with ease. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes as I let her take me in. She stopped before swallowing again, taking several seconds to run her tongue along my body and taste every inch she could get, occasionally rubbing spots that made me wriggle and squirm, chuckling from the ticklish feeling. After enough licking, playing, and slight teasing, she swallowed again and my waist and legs joined the rest of my body as my descent began with another powerful gulp. The tight, warm, squishy walls around me massaged my body gently as it guided me lower, creating a noticeable bulge in the Pokemon’s throat. Every so often, while descending, she would swallow again so I didn’t stop moving, a deep rumble of a purr being the only noise she let out as her friend slid down into her body, where she felt he belonged. Eventually, I heard a deep thump all around me as I slid past the heart, coming up to another tight sphincter that led into the stomach. I pushed against it and the muscle relaxed, the throat gently pushing my body in and depositing me in the tight, yet comfortable muscle that was the Pokemon’s stomach. I shifted as much as I was able as the rest of my body slid in, curling up into a ball as the organ tightened around my body, massaging it in a slow, almost loving manner.
The large lioness lied down on the bed she must’ve put me on, placing her paws on her belly, “Are you okay, my dear?” I smiled sleepily, “I’m more than okay. This is heavenly, sweetheart.” She gave her belly a gentle squeeze and began to rub it, feeling her little childhood friend underneath all that muscle, “Good, you deserve to rest after all you’ve been through.” I didn’t object to it, and tuned myself in to the gentle thump of her heart, reverberating all around me. I yawned softly and closed my eyes, “Mm, Aesa?” I asked quietly, struggling to stay awake now. “Yes,” she whispered, fighting off sleep as well, “What is it?” I blushed again, shifting a bit once more, “Promise you won’t let me leave alone.” She chuckled gently and kissed her belly, “You’ll never leave without me again, dear. Now rest, you’re home now.”
© Copyright 2015 Sesijan Arjasis (pokeeman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2065016-An-Overdue-Reunion