*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2065482-Marcelines-Deathly-Flatulence
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2065482
Princess Bubblegum thinks she's safe to let out some unwanted gas, but she's not alone.
Princess Bubblegum stood by the window of her room, looking out over the night fallen on her Candy Kingdom.
She wasn't sure what had caused it, but for several hours Princess Bubblegum had experienced an unsettling disturbance in her stomach.
She had a strong feeling it was what she most feared it would be -- gas, but she also knew that it was out of question for a Princess to break wind like that in front of anyone else.
Luckily, she was alone.

The pain packed in her lower body had grown significantly over the period of her gassiness; there was now a soreness by her rectum.
Making the decision to let it out while she was alone, the Princess leaned herself forward and rested on the windowsill.

She already felt something quickly snake through her bowels, and very soon felt that need to let rip.
With a reserved strain, the back of PB's dress slightly inflated with the expanding bubble beneath it.
The bubble popped under her dress. She felt that it was a big one, and just waited for the smell.

When it finally hit her, it almost surprised her.
"How could I produce something like THAT!?" She exclaimed, covering her nostrils and trying to waft behind herself with the other hand.
Mostly for convenience, PB lifted up her dress for her next fart, rolling down her pink panties to expose her naked ass.
Her rose puckered asshole peeked from between her two cheeks, and gaped slightly to let a gum bubble grow from it like a balloon with a muffled creak.
It swelled to an impressionable size, before Princess Bubblegum felt it popped.

Gasping in shock, she turned to see Marceline trying to get a sniff of the gas kept inside.
"Phew! For the Princess of the Candy Kingdom, you sure seem to eat some pretty rancid stuff!"
"Wh- What are you doing in here?!"
"Just thought I'd pay you a... Visit. Seems I caught you at a pretty awkward time."

The Princess blushed as she realised she'd just faced her exposed rear at Marceline.
"That was a pretty lame fart, though. Here's what a fart should sound like.."
Marceline heaved her leg and allowed a rheumy sputter of flatulence to eek through her taut jeans.
"Ahh~ Did you hear the humidity on that one? That's how you fart right!"

It didn't take long for the stench of her emission to stem into the room and foully curdle in PB's nostrils.
As is expected, an undead vampire's gaseous waste is not a pretty smell, but Princess Bubblegum almost found herself forced back by how vile the smell really was.
The only comparable odour would be that of decomposing, maggot-riddled flesh; the Princess keeled back against the wall as she wafted desperately to get it away.

Marceline, on the other hand, was simply relishing in her creation, wafting right up from her nethers to her face and coughing at her byproduct.
"Sheesh! That's even worse than usual!"
PB was boiling with rage and disgust.
"How dare you just turn up in my room and do something so disgusting!"
Marceline frowned.
"May I remind you I just caught you blowing shit-scented bubbles out your ass? I think I have as much a right to fart as you do!"
"This is my private room, so I'm allowed to do as I please; you don't even live here!"

Marceline frankly began to grow bored of her scolding, feeling another fart brewing and deciding to jump on the opportunity while she could.
With swift action, Marceline lunged towards Princess Bubblegum and pinned her down against the wall. PB wasn't especially strong in comparison, so all she could do was writhe and scream out.
Marceline turned herself, and used her denim-clad ass to muffle the screaming Princess.

"There~ Now you'll shut up for a second. Get a taste of this!"
Pushing her hips back harder, Marceline let her next gas bomb slip through her jeans with a whiny wetness.
The stale, unforgiving odour immediately bombarded the Princess, who just remained stationary in shock and disgust.
Her throat burned and her eyes welled up; the veritable cloud of gas administered to her causing her to gag involuntarily.

The stench was easily the foulest, most sickening thing PB had ever had the misfortune to inhale in her whole life.
The relentless aroma of death and decay stained the back of those skintight jeans like some horrible pestilence, but Marcy simply took a little sniff and laughed at the panicked wriggling from beneath her.
"Whew! That one was pretty warm!"

Princess Bubblegum couldn't even focus on what Marceline was saying, she just tried to hold her breath to avoid having to take any more whiffs of the ungodly effluvia surrounding her.
"Don't worry, though," Maceline suddenly shouted between her legs, "I got tons more where that one came from!"

Lifting a leg up to her chest, and tensing tightly, Marceline managed to drown her victim's cries in wet gusts of hot gas. Her jeans literally heated up as the dense gas passed through them and into PB's nose.
Her panties had already gained a patch of sweat from the heat of the gas alone.

At this point Princess Bubblegum decided any attempt at escape was futile, and so just slumped back to take the torment and hope she just passed out soon so she wouldn't have to endure it any longer.
Sensing the sudden surrender between her legs, Marceline feared that PB might have already passed out -- she wouldn't let her get out of this that easy.

Still using her hands to hold her against the wall, Marceline removed PB's face from the back of her pants for a second to allow her a few moments of air.
"Take a breath. I'm not having you passing out on me!"

With a sigh of both relief and depress, Princess Bubblegum greedily gulped down a few desperate breaths of Oxygen to replenish her body's supply and stop her lightheadedness only partially.

"In fact, I'm not too happy with your current position."
With this remark Marceline pushed PB over onto the floor, and sat down on her, wrapping her thighs around her neck.
"That's better. Now I can hear you scream."
"You're not getting away with this! Someone's going to hear me and-"
She was cut off by a loud, particularly eggy blast from her dominatrix.

"Whoops. Sorry, guess my ass was getting bored of your whining."
"That's disgusting! My mouth was open!"
"Better close it then." Marceline laughed snidely, cutting another ripe volley of wet farts against the Princess' face once again.
She squirmed and tried to turn her neck away to avoid being right in the line of fire, but Marceline was obviously far stronger than she looked.

With every failed grunt and struggle Marceline just laughed and took in a sniff of satisfaction.
"Woah! That one was pretty fucking rank, huh?"
She wafted the stink to PB's nostrils and watched as her face contorted in disgust.

"That isn't healthy! What do you eat?!"
"Doesn't matter what I eat, I'm undead for glob's sake! I'm always gassy, and they're always this odorous."
Just to prove this fact, she squinted to send out another juicy pop, just as stinky as her longer farts.

Even though her throat was semi-crushed, Princess Bubblegum could actually get an occasional partial whiff of Oxygen when Marceline wasn't pumping out her noxious pollution.

A butterfly flew in the open window, landing just below Marceline's butt.
She glanced down at it, waving her hand around to get it to fly away.
"Stupid bugs."
The tenacious butterfly just landed back in the same spot, causing Marceline to just waft it away again.
When it came back a second time, she lost her patience.

"Alright, that's it! You don't move a muscle." She pointed at PB as she grabbed the helpless butterfly by one of its wings and got up off of her.
Princess Bubblegum would have jumped up and made a break for it, but she realised that Marceline would just tackle her and flood her nostrils with more of her unbearable gas.

Standing up, Marceline examined the butterfly close-up, grinning as she watched it flap and try to struggle free between her fingers. She squeezed it just a little tighter and watched as it grew more frantic.
"Alright, you little cunt; it's time I taught you a lesson."
She took the butterfly and held it against the back of her pants, relaxing her bowels and allowing an airy plume to trail over it.
The butterfly flapped violently and spun around and around, slwowing down gradually as the gas stream around it drew out into a series of wet quacks.

Growing weak, the insect fell from Marceline's fingers and onto the floor, its legs twitching and trying to move very slowly.
She peered down at the half-dead butterfly, chuckling to herself as she squatted down over it and blasted it with another bunchy barrage of farts.
Its movements slowed, and she sustained the fart until she saw them stop completely.
Even when the bug was obviously dead, she still sat down on it and drowned it in steaming wet bubbles for another fifteen seconds or so.

This whole act Princess Bubblegum had been watching (and smelling). Marceline's farts could really KILL another living thing? She began to fear that her gassing may end in her own demise as Marceline let out another few squeakers onto the butterfly just to ensure it was completely and utterly starved of life.
She had to do something; she had to avoid any more of this torment. Perhaps she might be able to flip the tables and give Marceline a taste of her own medicine. If she was to think of a plan, she'd have to do so very quickly; Marceline had now proceeded to crush and smush the bug under her while administering a few gratuitous toots, and was clearly just about finished with torturing and brutally murdering the creature now.

A quick plan formulated into Princess Bubblegum's head, and she lay back waiting for her opportunity.
As Marceline scraped the bug guts off her jeans, she advanced back towards PB again, smiling leeringly at her.
When she was in the right spot.. Just the right spot.. Princess Bubblegum quickly reached out and pulled her legs from under her, forcing her to tumble over backwards with a sudden gasp.

Once she'd fallen onto her back, PB acted quickly in jumping up and straddling her chest.
"Get off me, you pink bitch!" Marceline cried out loudly, finding suddenly that her strength was not enough to push PB off.
With a flashed grin of pride, Princess Bubblegum unfurled her dress and pulled down her panties to expose her naked pink pucker to Marceline, who just tried to turn away in disgust.

She hadn't really had any time to relieve herself properly earlier, so she still had a substantial amount of gas trapped in her guts.
It seemed so embarrassing to be farting over someone's face like she was about to, but the burning want for revenge overcame her reluctance to pass gas.

Her first fart blew out into a slightly green-tinged bubble, the tinny scraping passing into the gum for a few seconds before her gas bubble pressed against Marceline's face.
This wasn't the kind of bubblegum you'd want to chew, as contained within this expansive bubble was the festered, rank scent that had been fermenting and growing inside the Princess all throughout Marceline's torture.
The bubble began to choke Marceline, stuffing her mouth and nose and disallowing her to breathe. As much as she wanted to just avoid breaking the bubble and releasing the stink, her body eventually gave up and she sunk her teeth into it just so she wouldn't suffocate.
The preserved stank rushed out like a burst dam, gushing down Marceline's throat and causing her to gag violently.
It was breathable, but it barely replenished the oxygen she needed.

The actual smell was just as awful as her own mix; a spicy scent like rotten eggs and burning rubber so thick she could cut it with a knife.
Princess Bubblegum sighed, easing up a little and feeling gradually more comfortable with farting on Marceline's face. After all, she did deserve it.

"Jeez! That's... Just terrible."
"Y- yeah! Bet you wish you never messed with me now!"
"Will you get off me?! I can hardly breathe down here!"
PB just ignored Marceline and focused on pushing another gas bubble out of her ass.
She felt the stickiness grow from her sphincter, filling the bubble up with a fresh dosage of gas.
Once again the bubble covered Marceline's mouth and nose, giving her as few options as she'd had before.
She shivered, popping the bubble again and gulping down the horrible vapours with a shudder. Her stomach reeled, and she grew lightheaded; Princess Bubblegum's farts were hardly due replacement for breathable air.

"P-please.. I'll die!"
"You're undead; the worst you can do is pass out."
"I can't take this.. I just need Oxygen.."
"Should've thought of that before you went and farted in MY face!"
"I'm sorry! It was just... A joke!"
Princess Bubblegum ignored Marceline and forced out another bubble of gas, this one taut enough to pop on its own and release a fresh batch of gas.

Every breath Marceline took was of the Princess' farts: that stench was burned into her mind and her sinuses, the nullifying gas turning from a smell into pure pain as PB continued to fart over her.
She slowed, and eventually her brain fried and her mind blurred into unconsciousness, but PB just kept going until she was satisfied.

She stood to look over her work, admiring the various splatters of bubblegum over Marceline's face and neck.
She reeked of her farts -- her lungs were practically full of them, but she was still breathing.
The Princess felt a surge of pride in her gassing; a satiating warmth, as she sat down over the knocked-out Marceline to greet her eventual awakening...
© Copyright 2015 GassiPals (gassipals at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2065482-Marcelines-Deathly-Flatulence