*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2066310-Tuan-X-Gives-to-Susan-G-Komen
Rated: E · Article · Biographical · #2066310
Originally written by Joseph Federico, and posted on hnaprnews.wordpress.com in 2014.
For Immediate Release – Tuan X Donates to The Susan G. Komen Foundation.

The Susan G. Komen Foundation – one of the best-funded organizations in the US for breast cancer treatment – received just under $1,000.00 at the “Race For The Cure” event held in Central Park on September 7th, by MC and philanthropist, Tuan X and Team #GiveLiveLove.

In addition to Tuan X and his team walking for SGK, he donated 100% of the from his successful performance at Blackthorn51 this past August.

Tuan X commented on his recent success of the team #GIVELIVELOVE campaign, “Participating this year in the ‘Race For The Cure’ was an incredible experience. Last year, after I ran with the WWE, I felt the desire and passion to return with my own team.”

The 3-month campaign, which began in August, has been the artist’s most successful to date. From sales of the “Fight Through Pain” t-shirts – to the run he took part in, Tuan X said, “Overall, this has been an amazing journey.”

Philanthropist and performer, Tuan X, will continue his efforts throughout the months of September and October, and will continue his donations to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

Special thanks goes out to sponsors, The Art Initiative, CrazyDopetastic & Couture Confidence Camp, and to everyone who donated to the 2014 Susan G. Komen Race For the Cure.

For more information on these events and to get involved visit:
www.TuanX.com/store
Or contact PR Representative:
Hana Glinski | info@HanaAssociates.com | 347.450.4082
© Copyright 2015 Clemens Augustus (writerman32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2066310-Tuan-X-Gives-to-Susan-G-Komen