*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2066397-Positivity
Rated: E · Draft · Inspirational · #2066397
A smll para bout positvty 4m my percption, percption of D Grl Wd Too Mny Extravgnt Drms...
Positivity

Even if the outside world is dark, if you keep smiling then the sun will soon smile back at you. So, donât stop smiling, donât be negative. Your smile portrays your positive approach towards stuff. It is a reflection of your pure thoughts. What if there are clouds all over, what if the day is stormy? Every dark night is followed by a beautiful morning. And it is only due to dark nights that we realize the value of beautiful mornings. In fact, the importance of everything in this world is realized by the presence of the extreme opposite. So in this way, everything, either good or bad, has a crucial role to play. Basically what I mean to interpret is that a positive mind always gives you positive results. Positive thinking has indefinable power. Everything that happens with you depends on how do you perceive it, no rocket science...

© Copyright 2015 The Girl With Too Many Extravagant Dreams (a.srivastava at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2066397-Positivity