*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2066760-2015-AMAwards-Highlight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Activity · #2066760
Demi L. and Alanis M. were the highlight of the show for ME!

Road to "Confident" 2015 American Music Awards
You can't talk about the 2015 American Music Awards on Sunday night November 22, without talking about the former Barney and Friends child actress, Demetria Devonne.
As one of the best dressed of the night, Demi Lovato looked perfectly stunning walking on the red carpet prior to the show in a long black and gold dress by fashion designer Lorena Sarbu, her finger-waved flabber bob hair style, and maroon lips.
What's wrong with being confident? Absolutely, nothing when you look this good!
Demi looked like old Hollywood flawlessness, during her solo presentation. There was nothing complicated about her edgy gothic black corset and knee high boots. Her risqué entertaining performance show cased not only her fit, curvy, and toned body; but her unmistakably powerful vocals rang throughout the Microsoft theater. With everyone up dancing on their feet, singing and rocking out with her as she belted the lyrics to her song "Confident", she was a major highlight of the star stunned awards show this year.
It was clear that camp was over and we were seeing a very grown and sexy Demi Lovato.
Just when we thought we had seen the last of the pop princess, we were honored with yet another show stopping performance, this time alongside one of alternative rocks most outspoken female musicians of the 90s. Isn't that ironic? No it's very iconic!
The artistically talented Canadian singer, songwriter, composer, and actress Alanis Nadine Morissette took to the stage, alongside the pop goddess, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of her groundbreaking album Jagged Little Pill, originally released during 1995. All black everything, was this duo's theme tonight, as they strutted across the floor, singing Alanis' 90s classic Grammy nominated rock single, "You Ought to Know."
Hailing from Disney pop stardom, to the halls of Timberline Knolls rehab center, recovery, and now to the ever so confident woman we see today; Demi Lovato is surely an intense force in the industry to be admired and reckoned with. Proving her strength to overcome her insecurities with eating disorders and depression, ingrained from the twinge of being bullied. Demi has showed us, from the red carpet to the stage, the power and courage it takes to become such an remarkably positive young role model.


© Copyright 2015 ZurielKeta (indigosoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2066760-2015-AMAwards-Highlight