*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2067776-Baby-Sarah-Part-V
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #2067776
Sarah's story is coming to an end.
Since I was back home, things went back to normal... well normal being a male college graduate dressing as a little girl, wearing diapers, and sleeping in an oversized nursery. Things continued to go smoothly at home; however, the job search was not going so well. The job market around the area was not good. I continued to apply loacally, not quite sure if I wanted to broaden the area where I job search. I really liked it where I was at.

One day while I was messing around on my tablet, Em came through the door. She told me that some of the girls from college where asking about how to connect with me. While they knew I was a boy, I guess they never got my name, so they couldn't follow me on social media.

I missed the girls but I did not want them to accidently announce my not-so-hidden secret for the few people who didn't know. Em suggested that Sarah create a Facebook account. This wasn't the worst idea I had ever heard, so I agreed. I downloaded the app on my tablet and began to create my new account. I had to create a new email as well. I went through and added Sarah's name and her information. I then finished up filling out my interests and other things about me. Before I finished, I had to choose a profile picture. Em suggested that we take one together. I waddled over and sat on her lap, bringing my tablet with me. I proceeded to take a selfie while Em kissed my cheek. I took a second look at the picture. As expected, I passed as Sarah- my make-up, pigtails, and overall feminine features sealed the deal.

Em said that she would finish, as I got ready for bed. I waddled out of the room and into my nursery, where Em's mom was waiting. I laid down on the changing table, where she lifted my legs and proceded to change me into a fresh diaper, unlike the soiled one I was currently sitting in. She cleaned me and taped me up. Next, she put me in my purple Elsa footed pajamas. She lifted me and put me in my crib, where I was handed my blankie, teddy, bottle, and paci. She gave me a kiss and left the room. A few minutes later, Em entered and placed my tablet on my dresser. She said that she uploaded some pictures and sent some friend requests and in the morning I could check out it out. She then started my mobile, sat down and began to read me a story. As I was downing my bottle, listening to her voice, I nodded of to sleep.

In the morning I awoke, with a full diaper. I stood up and reached for the tablet, remembering my new Facebook Account. I opened the app and noticed the changes that Em had made. I had around 40 likes on my Facebook Profile picture. I had over 100 friends: ranging from my college friends, friends from the wedding, family members on both my parents and Em's side, church friends, including my classmates at Sunday School. I was not too embarassed, since they had all seen me diapered anyways. I looked through the photos and was surprised at the amount of pictures. There was a Disney Album, college album, church photos, wedding photos, family reunion photos, birthday photos, and other random photos not hiding the fact that I was wearing a diaper. There were photos of me wearing nothing but a poopy diaper, photos of me in a onesie, in a high chair, swimsuit, dresses, and photos of me exposing my childish panties. Any photo taken since I had met Em was uploaded. My mom had tagged me in pagaent photos from their page, Amy had photos of her bachelorette party, and the college girls had tagged me in photos I don't even remember taking.

Over the course of the next few months, I had reached out to most people who knew I was Sarah and even met new friends. I had more action on this account than I ever did on my normal account.

However, this time wasn't all good. In Febuary my mother had passed away and my father passed four months later. That is when I decided to expand my job search. Three weeks later, I had secured a job all the way across the country. I broke the news to Em and her family and Em decided that she wanted to come with me. Her mother said she would buy us a house and help us move. A few days later, we began to pack. It was when we entered the nursery, I broke more news to the family.

"I think that this move will provide us with a fresh start. I think that I should dress as an adult male now." Em agreed and I decided to never be Sarah again. I packed all of my guy clothes and that was it; as I didn't have many male items in this house. Em's mom picked me up some additional clothes and took me to get my hair cut. I still kept it semi-long, but it was styled as a boys would be.

The moving company came over and packed our boxes and we stayed our last night with Em's mom. The next morning we took a flight to Washington and eventually arrived at our new house. Our house was a two story house with a large fenced in yard. My bedroom was something I wasn't used to, instead of a crib there was a queen sized bed that Em and I would share. The only remnant of my old life, were the last package of pullups that we brought so I could potty train myself overnight once again. After that last package, I no longer had to wear a diaper.

We spent the next year in Washington, meeting new friends and coworkers. I was working as an IT assistant but was slowly moving up in the company and Em stayed at home. The only money she made was twice a week when she babysat the neighbors child next door. She had to pick up Pam from her 5th grade class on Tuesdays and Thursdays and waited until her mother picked her up. Em suggested that we bear a child of our own; however, I was not on board. Our life was now what society would claim to be normal.

At the quarter, I recieved a promotion that would need me to travel to other company locations across the nation and demonstrate the use of our new technology. The next three months, I travelled to NY, FL, and CA. I did not spend much time at home; but began to rake in the cash. But once again, as things began to get good; tragedy struck. I recieved a phone call while in Utah; Em had gotten into a car accident. I rushed home, but by time I got there, it was too late.

I flew back to her mom's house where the funeral was held. I spent a week with her family before I headed back home. Em's mom asked that I keep in touch, but I couldn't do that, it would be too painful. Instead, I tried to use work to keep my mind off it. After about six months, I realized that I couldn't manage the house and work at the same time. I decided that I should hire a cleaner.

For the next two years, the only people who ever entered my house was Maria (my cleaning lady) and myself. Occasionally I would visit the neighbors, as that family was the closest family to me since I had moved. Gary and Sal were very supportive while I grieved over Em, and Pam was always cheerful. It was amazing how fast she was growing. That was, until the office work party. At the party, I met somebody. Erin was an higher-up at our company and we sort of just clicked. We exchanged numbers and for the first time in years, I went on a date. And then another, and some more. And then she stayed over. Then she stayed over on a weekend. Four months later, she moved in.

She was the first traditional girlfriend I had in a while. She didn't make me forget about Em, but she made me feel happy. She understood that I would reminisce on Em occasionally, and she was okay with that. She told me that she knew she couldn't replace her but she wanted to be by my side for the rest of my life.

During this time, I had recieved another promotion (Erin assisted in getting me this). I was now able to work from home. I was in charge of the company website and answering IT questions over email or on the phone. Erin still worked during the day, so I was home alone throughout the day. I spent a lot of time hanging with Maria and the neighbors would come over on occassion. Pat would also come over so I could help her with her homework when her parents were out of town.

One day, Erin decided to stay home so we could rearrange the bedroom. We gave Maria the day off and slept in. We eventually got to work, moving the bed, dressers, and nightstands. Next we decided to move the bookshelf. Upon moving it, we noticed something strange. There appeared to be a door. We struggled to open it so I decided to go to the garage and get a crow bar. I returned and noticed that the door was open and Erin was gone.

I peeked inside and saw her sitting on the floor flipping through a book. I crept up beside her and looked in the book. This was no ordinary book however, this was a photo album. A photo album of Sarah.

"Is this you?" Erin asked flipping through the pages.

Ashamed I admitted that it was me and that it was a phase that I went through that Em supported.

She shut the book without saying anything. We started to go through the other boxes. There were a ton of boxes full of Sarah's clothes, both baby and toddler styled. There were crib and other furniture pieces, as well as picture frames, toys, and stuffed animals. Everything from Em's moms house was hidden in this room. Em must have kept it just in case I changed my mind.

"I don't do this anymore" I defended myself.

"I know..." Erin responded. "It's too bad, I wouldn't mind seeing you in these" She turned around holding a pair of pink Dora panties. She laughed and proceeded to walk towards me and gave me a kiss. "For real though, how do these even fit you?" she asked.

"They just did" I said. I was just happy that she didn't run away yet.

"Show me" Erin added. She threw the panties on my head and walked out of the hidden storage room.

Surely she couldn't be serious. I placed them back in the box and followed her.

"Oh come on, be a sport" she said, turning me around and facing me towards the newly discovered door. I walked back in and decided to play alongs. I took off my pajama pants and went over to the box. I pulled out the panties that she handed me and noticed the fuzzy socks on top. I really missed those, so decided to wear them and just play it off as part of the joke.

I slid off my boxers and pulled up the Dora panties, stretching out Dora's face. I then slid on the pink and white fuzzy knee high socks; finally pulling my pajama bottoms back up. Erin came back inside. She grabbed the bottom of my flannel top and lifted it above my belly button. She noticed the waistband, "ooh la la". She then started to pull down my pants but I stopped her when the waistband was mid-thigh level. "I'll do it, if you do" she said. She then took off her pajama bottoms. Her lace panties were only slightly exposed toward the bottom of her pajama top. She then started to take off my pants too. I allowed it. Dora's face was mostly covered by my top, but Erin lifted it up. She then grabbed my hand and pulled me back toward the bedroom. I was hesitant.

"Look, Maria has the day off, the doors are locked, let's just finish moving the book shelf and hang out the rest of the day." I reluctantly agreed.

She pulled me into the bedroom where she mentioned that she loved my socks. I laughed, "gotta play the part" I chirpped. We finished moving the dresser, shut the door, and then headed to the kitchen.

We made some soup and watched TV on the couch. We blared music and danced together, wearing nothing but our shirts and panties. We played video games and watched another movie. We had a great day off, but all good things come to an end.

We began to get ready for bed. I began to take off by panties but was stopped. "Can you humor me one more time?" Erin asked. I was sure that I wouldn't like where this was going but agreed anyway. She told me to sit on the bed and headed into the hidden room. She returned with two familiar items in hand. In one, there was a pair of green cupcake footed pajamas, in the other a Tinkerbell diaper. Erin told me to lay down. She then headed back into the room and grabbed a few more items. She came back and took off my shirt. She then slid off my panties. Next, she lifted my legs and slid the diaper under me. She then powdered me and taped me up tight. She gave me a pat on the bottom and chuckled. She then stood me up and had me step into my jammies.

"You know, if you want, you can go back to wearing these sometimes." she smiled. I told her that I was done with that and that I was only doing this because she wanted me too. She said ok as she zipped me up. She then popped a pink butterfly pacifier in my mouth.

"Let's go to bed". She pulled me down and began to spoon me. She ran her fingers threw my hair as we both nodded off to sleep.


When I awoke, I remembered my apparel. I looked over and noticed that Erin had already left for work. I now had to decide my plans for today. My first idea was to hang out in my diaper and jammies while I worked from home- I had actually missed dressing up; however, I wouldn't admit it to Erin. I was almost on my way down to the kitchen, when I had another thought. Maria was scheduled to come today, so I should probably change into my clothes so I do not get caught. I unzipped my jammies and walked into the secret room. I then walked out and resealed the door shut. Upon shutting it, I discovered a severet release lever about knee high. It was well covered, so I latched the door and did not worry about anybody accidently finding themselves inside that room.

Next, I took off my diaper and wrapped it in a plastic bag that was laying in our room. I walked to the bathroom and shoved it underneath some of the garbage already in the can. I proceeded to get ready. After showering and getting dressed, I walked to the kitchen where I ran into Maria. It was a good thing I had decided against my first idea. I got on my laptop and went to work. I worked until Erin came home. I greeted her at the door and we ate dinner, everything was like a normal night. She reminded me of the meeting that I had to attend on Friday and asked that I help the new employees technology while I am there. We then had a dinner with the neighbors after work- so we were going to go straight from work.

After dinner, we went watched some television and eventually headed to bed. When we entered are room, Erin noticed the hidden room was closed. "Didn't want to have any more fun?" she said, referring to the door. I chuckled, "I told you that I was past that phase". She went over to the spot where the door was and pushed it but the door did not budge, "how do you get in here?" she asked. "I don't know? But we won't need to go in their anymore so its fine" I said. "I was thinking, if you don't need those anymore, maybe we can throw them away and make this room a home office" she suggested. I said sure, trying to act like I didn't care. We headed to bed and nothing was said again of the room.

The rest of the week went smoothly and eventually it was Friday. My alarm clock went off and I got ready. I did not miss waking up and heading into work. Erin had to be there early, so we drove separately. I finished getting ready and headed into work. I dragged myself into the break room to grab some coffee before heading into the meeting. The meeting, as expected was boring. I decided to pull out my iPad and play around.

After running out of things to distract me, my curiosity got the best of me. I went on the internet and signed into Sarah's Facebook account. I was bombarded with notifications: messages, comments, pokes, likes, and everything else. There #TBT posts from Amy and her husband, wall posts from Han and Gab wanting to meet up, even messages from Kata and Tara wanting to set up a "play date". I was surprised to how popular Sarah was. I decided to check the email account next. There I found many letters updating me on how everybody's family was doing in their family newsletters/Christmas letters.

This made me miss being Sarah and for the rest of the meeting I tried to come up with conjectures on how I could sneak into these outfits. Ultimately, I decided against the ideas and figured it would be best to continue the life I had set up for me. The rest of the work day dragged but eventually, it was time to leave. I drove home, where I met Erin in the driveway. We parked our cars and headed to the neighbors.

Dinner was good. We caught up on how work was going. Pam also updated us on how her school was going. She also said she was looking for a job and asked us to employ her at the company. We had a good laugh and told her that if anything opened up we would let her know. We then headed into the living room and watched some TV before we decided to head home.

We walked back to our house and I plopped down on the couch. Erin said that I was in charge for picking what we watch tonight and went to go change out of her work clothes.I was flipping through the channels when Erin returned. She grabbed me hand, "come here". I followed her as she led me into the bedroom. Maybe we weren't going to watch TV after all. She opened the door, "Ta-Da! I had some workers come over and fix this up." I looked around the room until my eyes stopped at a new door leading to where the hidden room was. Em had set up the home office. I walked over to the door and opened it up.

All I saw was pink. There was pink carpet and pink walls. Upon further inspection I noticed something from my past, my crib! And my toy box, dressers, wall decorations, mobile, changing table, rugs/mats and stuffed animals. The hidden room was turned into a giant nursery, resembling one like the room at Em's mom's house; except this one was more babyish and more girly- if that was possible. There was a makeup table in the corner. There was also a giant baby swing hanging from the ceiling.

I didn't know what to say. But I had to say something. "Erin-"

I was cutoff. "Don't say anything yet. I don't want you to pretend not to like it because you want to impress me. That day when you wore panties and a diaper, you were the happiest I have seen you. I want you to be that happy all the time. You can work from home still and wear whatever you want.:

I was shocked, "uhhhh thank you?" I said still not sure how to react.

"Let's go get you changed." Erin picked me up and sat me on the changing table. She placed a pacifier in my mouth and started to take off my clothes. Just as she did a couple days ago, she diapered me and placed my jammies on me. Tonight, it was my Hello Kitty nightie. She then placed Hello Kitty knee highs on my feet and picked me back up. She set me in my crib.

"Does this mean I can't sleep with you?" I asked.

"You can if you want" she responded.

I told her that I still wanted to. She told me okay and that I would have to sit tight for a minute while she got situated. She left the room, leaving me in my crib.

I sat, wondering if I was dreaming. After concluding that I was not; I now had a decision to make. Allow this to happen or protest it. Erin was right, I was happier when dressed like this; it reminded me of the relationships I had when I was Sarah. I guess if she was cool with me wearing girl clothes on occassion, I would not protest. She returned.

She came over, grabbed my Hello Kitty stuffed animal and handed it to me. She then picked me up as well as picking up a fleece Cinderella blanket. She took my paci and pinned it to my shirt, then opened a fridge that I was previously unaware of. She pulled out a baby bottle and forced it in my mouth. Milk had never tasted so good. She laid me on my back on the bed and laid next to me. I proceeded to cuddle up to her and lifed my leg over her hip. I laid my head on her chest. I continued to suck down my milk, holding my blankie in my other hand. She wrapped her hand around me and began gently patting my padded behind. I drifted to sleep.

I awoke the next morning, still cuddling with Erin. I felt a familiar feeling- a familiar wetness between my legs; I had wet myself. I tried to roll away to go change, but this awoke Erin. She squeezed me tighter, "Good morning baby". This was a phrase she had said many times before but this time had a different feeling. She picked me up and took me into the bathroom, where she stripped me down and ran a bath. She then proceeded to give me a bubble bath. During this bath, she applied nair to my legs and my private area, as well as my armpits, chest, back, and arm hair. I now had no body hair.

After the bath, she dried me off and wrapped me in a towel. She carried me back to the nursery and laid me on the changing table. She began to rediaper me.

"Do I have to wear diapers?" I asked.

"Not all the time, you can wear your panties sometimes too. But I want to practice taking care of you so, I want to diaper you today. Plus, you look super cute in a dipaer anyways."

I allowed her to diaper me. Next she put me in an all white onesie with a pink heart on the chest and snapped me up. She then put a white skirt with many different colored hearts on it. She carried me over to my makeup table and asked if I wanted help. I told her that I should probably do it and began to give myself a makeover. Just like th old days, I put on my make up and then placed my hair in pigtails. While I was doing this, Erin painted my nails.

She then stood me up and applauded our effort. She handed me my blankie and then a sippy cup with juice in it. She then carried me downstairs to get something to eat. When we arrived at the kitchen, I got a unsuspected surprise...

Maria!

She had come over- even though she wasn't scheduled to- and cooked us breakfast. "Oh Baby!" she said excitedly. I buried my head on Erin's shoulders. I definitely did not want this to happen.

"Oh, don't be shy. She would eventually see you during the day or when she cleans the nursery."

I guess Erin was right. If I were to continue to do this, I'd probably be caught. And her paycheck depended on my happiness so she wouldn't tell. I had been in more embarassing situations anyway.

"Besides, who is going to take care of you when I am gone." Erin added.

Maria reached into her bag and pulled out something pink. I couldn't tell what they were, until she placed them on my feet. She had hand-knitted me an over-sized pair of pink booties. Erin thanked her for the gift and handed me over to her. Maria was now holding me, while Erin fixed me a plate. Maria carried me over to the high-chair now in the kitchen and strapped me in.

"Don't worry, we will put this away after every use" Erin said, sensing my nervousness. Erin then came over and began to feed me my breakfast.

After breakfast, Erin carried me up to my nursery and Maria followed. I was set in the corner with my toys. Erin and Maria talked, while they watched me play. After playing with dolls for a while, I got bored and told them I was going to go get my iPad. I thought maybe I could talk to me old friends as Sarah again.

I walked back to the living room. Upon turning the corner, I heard the fron door swing open. "Hello?" a familar voice asked. I was staring the neighbor girl, Pam in the eyes. To make matters worse, we where wearing the same skirt. She walked closer to me, I was frozen. "Mr. -?"

Pam was caught off guard. I nodded my head yes. Still shocked, she tried to continue her question. "Can you help me with my homework?"

I agreed and we walked over to the table. I began to help her with her homework, when she asked me if I was wearing a diaper. Once again caught off guard, I answered with the only thing that was on my mind, "I don't know". I was saved by Erin who was worried that I had not returned yet.

She explained to Pam that I had to wear these clothes whether I liked it or not. She then had an idea to keep her from telling her parents. "If you want, maybe the days I work late, you can come over and babysit him after Maria leaves. He -or she- cannot be left alone. We will pay you- the only thing is you can't tell your parents why. Just tell them you are coming over for help on a project or an assignment."

She agreed without hesitation. "Well I guess we should show you around then" Erin said, leading Pat to my nursery. She placed me by my toys and showed Pat where my clothes, diapers, and bottles were at. Afterwards, Pat came over and began to play with me. We played with Barbies. After about an hour, Amy spoke up "Nap Time!". She came over and placed me in my crib. She handed me my Hello Kitty and my blankie, as well as a bottle. She then turned on my mobile and a baby monitor. She led the others out of my nursery and shut the door.

As soon as it clicked, I climbed out of the crib and headed to the door. Unlike Em's house, the door opened. I went out to the living room, where they were assembled. Erin came over, "I thought I said it was nap time" she then picked me up and carried me back to the nursery. "Stay in here for an hour and then we will come and get you baby. All babies could use a nap." She set me in my crib and handed me my bottle. She covered me up and then left once again.

I was really tired but didn't want to nap out of principal. However, after sucking on my bottle, the tiredness overwhelmed me and I fell asleep.

I awoke from my nap, realizing that I had messed my diaper. "Hello?" I called out, hoping that somebody had heard me on the baby monitor. Not too much later, the three girls walked into the room and smelled my situation. Erin picked me up and laid me on the changing table. She asked Pam to leave.

"But what about when I watch her? I have to see sometime." she argued.

"Well when you watch her, she will just have to stay in a messy diaper until somebody else comes and changes her" Erin reasoned. I was glad to hear that Pam would not be changing me. Erin changed me and picked me back up. For the rest of the day, Pam, Maria, and Erin hung out taking turns babying me. I could get used to this.

On Sunday, Maria did not come over and for most of the day it was just me and Erin. Around five o'clock, Erin decided to go grocery shopping and asked if I wanted to come. I didn't want to go out dressed like this but I didn't really want to change, so I expressed that to Erin. She said that was okay and left. Five minutes later there was a knock on the door. Erin answered it, it was Pam. Erin had called her to babysit me while she went shopping. Erin showed Pam where dinner was, came over and kissed me, then left. Pam came over to me and we talked for a little bit.

She asked if I was going to be dressed like this for a while and I told her probably, but I may not always have to wear diapers. We talked a little bit more about our situation but eventually the conversation died down and Pam began to work on her homework. I got out the tablet and worked on updating my friends on how life has been going. I put together a newsletter that I sent to friends and family. A few of them responded, asking to see the new house and new pictures of me. I sent some photos of the house, including my nursery and took some selfies of myself.

I wasn't a fan of people around here finding out about my situation but I wanted to show it off to my old life. I walked downstairs, where I was met with another surprise. Sitting at the table with Pam, were two of her classmates. They were working on a group project.

They snickered at the sight that they saw. While I didn't look old, it was pretty clear that I was older than them.

"This is the girl that you are babysitting?" "She is like 16- why is she wearing a diaper?" They rattled off questions. Pam answered them all surprisingly well, without giving away that I was infact not a 16 year old girl wearing diapers but an adult male wearing diapers.

The two girls came over and pinched my cheeks and patted my diaper; complementing my apparel- trying to make fun of me. I was used to it, so I shrugged it off. "Maybe we should give baby a diaper change?" one suggested. I actually was wet, but they couldn't change me. "She doesn't need one right now, let's finish our project." she brought the group back together.

I decided to go back up to the nursery and continue my conversations with my old friends. I had suggested meeting up with Gab and Han sometime in the near future, as well as Amy. I was interrupted when Pam grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. My high-chair was set up around the table and I was instructed to sit. I climbed up and Pam strapped me in. She then came over with the food and began to feed me. Her friends also wanted to feed me; which she allowed. The deliberately made eating messy for me and had a lot of laughs. They tried to take pictures but Pam did not let them.

After my prolonged, messy, feeding, Pam's friends left. She unbuckled me and used my bib to clean my hands and face. She led me back upstairs to my nursery where she picked out new clothes for me to wear, since my white onesie was messy. She unbuttoned it and lifted it over my head. She decided that it was close enough to bedtime where she could put me in my jammies. At this point, my diaper was clearly sagging due to how full it was, but Pam could do nothing. She had me step into my pink star footed jammies and zipped it up. She also handed me my bottle and suggest that we play up here until Erin got home. We spent the rest of the time coloring in my coloring books.

Erin got back at 7:40. She paid Pam and relieved her of her duties. Pam thanked her and told me she would see me later. Erin smelled my mess and decided to give me a bath before bedtime. She took me to the bathroom and bathed me. She placed me in a new diaper and back in my jammies where I was then laid in the bed. My bedtime now was 8 o'clock and Erin would read me a story until I fell asleep.

This went on for three more weeks. I began alternating between panties and diapers about every other day. When I wore panties I was able to go potty, since it was easier to get them on and off. I especially wore panties on the days I knew that Pam was coming over, since I didn't know how long I would be wearing a messy diaper. However, I found it a lot easier to complete my work when I was diapered. I spent less time on the potty and more time working.

Things were great, until one Tuesday afternoon. Maria was packing up to leave and Pam was supposed to come over and watch me. I was wearing a pair of Spongebob Undies, purple shorts, a plain white t-shirt, and fuzzy knee high rainbow socks. The door opened, which I assumed was Pam. However, it was not just Paml but her parents as well. I dropped my sippy cup on the ground.

At first they were also speechless; however, that quickly turned to anger.

"You are paying my daughter to treat you like a little girl- perv" They shouted. This went on for a couple of minutes, which caused me to cry. The crying was followed by me wetting myself. Maria came over and picked me up, telling the neighbors to stay where they were. She took me to my nursery, where she took of my shorts and undies and placed me in a diaper. She carried me back downstairs.

This did not make them any happier. "She better not change you... you will go to jail for that."

Maria and Pam both reassured them that she was not allowed to change me. I had to defend myself. I told the neighbors to follow me and I took them to my nursery. They were still heated, but complied. I showed them my photo album.

"I have been doing this for a while. I no that it is strange and you may not accept it, but I am not a pervert by any means. These clothes are what is most comfortable for me and my close friends are okay with it, so I am too. As for your daughter, we felt that this may be a good way for her to make some money. I get to act how I like to, having no responsibilities- and she gets paid to cook, clean, and play. I have no underlying intentions, I just want to be myself and help her out too."

They were still skeptical, but didn't want to take away their daughter's job and requested to hang out and watch what she would do on a given day. So for the rest of the day, they observed Pam feeding me and playing with me.

Erin came home and was surprised by our guests. I explained the situation and she helped further explain the details of Pam's babysitting job to our friends. They began to understand and even apogized for their harsh reaction. They agreed that this may be good for their daughter, although admitted to the fact that it was weird. After Pam wsa paid, they all went back home.

So now that they knew, the next month went by pretty well. Pam and Maria continued to watch me while Erin worked and Erin and I hung out at home. I went with Erin to work on take your daughter to work day. While I worked at this company, I had actually never met any of her higher up coworkers. We played it off that I was only 13 years old and that I was a visiting cousin. That day I did not wear diapers, I wore my undies instead. I wore a pair of Barbie undies, along with a pink dress and white tights. Work went well and afterwards, we decided to go to the store. I started to go outside of the house more, whether it was to play in the pool (it was getting near the end of pool weather, so I had to maximize the time left), play in the swing/play house, go on walks/bike rides, and even play on the local playground. I went shopping with Erin and did other errands as well. However, I only wore a diaper once outside. The only downfall of my new life style was the fact that I was having increased accidents. This was okay the days I was diapered, but problematic on the days I wore undies. I had one accident in the grocery store, one on the playground, and many more in the yard or around the house. The other downfall was the lack of sexual activity. I would normally have to perform myself and on a rare occassion, Erin would help by rubbing me. Em took care of herself with a few toys she had and would not let me help her. I was scared she would cheat but she assured me she wouldn't.

In fact, she did the exact opposite. One day, she threw on a dress over my diaper, put me in the carseat and took me to the secretary of state. We met the neighbors (who had come a long way from their initial reaction- we ate dinner at their house more often, they even had a high chair for me, and they also bought me some new clothes). Their we got married. The people had to double check I was who I said I was, which was awkward, but other than that it was a good day.

We had a couple of special weekends as well. One weekend, Gab and Han flew over and stayed with us. They were going to a concert and we were able to all hang out and catch up. Another weekend I flew with Erin to a meeting where we were able to stay with Amy and her husband. I got to reconnect with the girls from the bridal shower. One final weekend, Em's mom requested that I come stay with her; where she took me to church and I was able to hang out with her, her boyfriend, and Bri.

Things were pretty great. I slowly transitioned to diapers and dressing as Sarah full-time , minus the four quarterly meetings where I wore panties and tights under my men's clothes. This was actually hard to pull off due to my haircut- I looked more girly than manly but my clothes suggested that I was just a boy with a bad haircut and my coworkers bought it. For Halloween, Pam took me trick-or-treating. I went as a cowgirl. For Thanksgiving, we went to my Granny's, where my aunts, uncles, and cousins still did not agree with my decisions, but ultimately accepted it. In December, I was taken to the mall and took my first picture as Sarah sitting on Santa's lap. When I awoke on Christmas morning, our tree was full of presents. I recieved a bunch of new clothes, pacis, toys, and even an oversized rocking horse. We then went to the neighbors where we exchanged our gifts. They also showered me with baby gifts. This was now my life.

For the next six years, Pam was my babysitter after Maria would leave. I attended her graduation as Sarah. After Pam, another girl took over. Teresa was a Freshman and she babysat me for the next four years. The pattern continued, where we would hire a girl to watch me for her four years of high school.

Throughout all of these times, pictures were posted all over Facebook. And many of them were shared. One day I recieved an email from an adult baby website where they would sell adult baby items. They asked me to come and model for them, which I agreed to. I modelled with their clothes, pacifiers, toys, furniture, and diapers and got paid to do so. My modelling continued on various websites- my pagaent experience was definitely helping.

For 361 days out of every year, I was now Sarah; something I was initially against and embarassed to be, was now an everyday norm and something I embraced.
© Copyright 2015 PrinceS (theprinces at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2067776-Baby-Sarah-Part-V