*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2068394-Last-Tour
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2068394
The last time I seen him, he promised he'd be back.
It was suppose to be his last tour, the one he'd be able to come home from and hug me for the very last time. But just like that everything changed so quickly and I began to crumble. He was suppose to be the one running from the airplane, but that changed. I was always told things happen for a reason but I didn't want you to even leave for your first tour how was that to happen for a reason? How was you dying suppose to happen for a reason? You promised you'd come home but I'm not so sure that was true. Sometimes the first tour is enough but in your case it wasn't. I sometimes wonder if the roles were changed and I was in your spot if you would care as much as I do. But I doubt that, I doubt you even wanted to come home but I'd like to think you would. Maybe, if those last five minutes would have changed you'd be coming home this time.
© Copyright 2015 Constance (whatever11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2068394-Last-Tour