*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2068594-A-Walk-Through-Life
Rated: E · Sample · Psychology · #2068594
What's important in life.
A Walk Through Life
The sand between your toes, the shells under your feet, and the water flowing in and out from the ocean to the shore. Nothing compares to the sound of crashing waves. The breeze blowing across the flat beach kicks up occasional sand that whips your legs lightly. Pink and fluffy sunrises to the East and beautiful scarlet sunsets in the West.
Whether it’s walking on the sand, strolling through the shallow surf, or swimming in the refreshing saltwater, the beach is somewhere to go to relax and escape reality. You can bask in the sun while reading a novel or toss a frisbee with your friend. What you do on the beach can provide an escape from reality and give you a sense of peacefulness to rid your mind of the inlands. No cars, buildings, or harsh noises, just the rhythmic sound of waves crashing into the shore. You can observe children being children. They play in the sand and splash in the water. For many of them, it’s a whole new world. A world that they love and relish every moment in.
People complain about our Earth when they haven’t seen but a minute fraction of it. There are millions of new things to discover and unlimited experiences to enjoy. It doesn’t have to be on a beach. Every step you take in a place you have never been is like opening a new door. A different climate. An alternate adventure. A variant moment in time. Time that you own. A time that you can’t take back. A time you may never forget. Adventure should be an aspect of your life that takes a large role of importance. You can learn many things. New people, new groups, new traditions, and a whole new life for yourself. With every lesson you learn comes a much more important meaning from a different perspective. Cherish every moment through every opportunity. Travel as much as possible and make time for adventure. Don’t let anything get in the way of you making your life the best that you possibly can.
© Copyright 2015 samwespi (samwespi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2068594-A-Walk-Through-Life