*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069459-freedom-of-expression
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #2069459
punctuation, stifles expression, spelling kills creativity, slowing down thought process
writing the mind at work in thought, or is it really thought
like speach a writer is entitled if not obliged to speal out words and thoughts alike in a mess of abreviated,retorically motivated insain leerings.
these fill the mind and the fingers do the rest
although now the pomposity of the writer whom can puncuate spell and put fancy squiggles almost phycotic, murderous slashing, of talent
you can't spell, you are less then I
you can't use grammer, I am better then the.
the ego breaths life in to foolish bellitling
while the true writer for all his faults, unhindered by grammer and spelling, without red tape, flies through the air soaring on a wind of words, ceresing his back, like a bird in flight, he or she, looks in to the breath yonder, for it is only a breif and laughs, with curtious thought, as they know that with the momentary glance, they, yes they are immortal.
while the world of the learnered steal the life and ground, the essance and soul, while terrorising, with musts and must nots and with purpouse forocity they steal all that is good from a poor speller. they miss the beauty held within, the simplicity and complexity, for a poor gramatical writer, has left out the red tape that binds him or her, filling that space of thought for acceptance, with the imagination of all to see, while they read each and every word.
I hear you say, but I can't read it
we have 2 distinct aviators paths here
1, thats what editors are for
2, you see what you want to see in words on paper or screen, looking hard enough, past the poor grammer and writen spelling mestakes, and while aloft in the thought, you'll be amazed of the hidden beauty and amazement you may recieve, for often genius is overlooked, while regurgitation of form, is qute frankly, everywhere!!!
© Copyright 2015 writer0 (writer0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069459-freedom-of-expression