*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069530-Hotel-Epicurus---Chapter-1-The-Club
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #2069530
December 2015's installment of Hotel Epicurus.
Cassandra woke to find his hand on her hip, his hot breath on her neck. She closed her hand over his, enjoying the heat of his body.

“Morning darling.” His mouth whispered in her ear. His bulge pressing into her back.

She sighed, indulging him in the morning was a rare treat, but she didn't have time, “I thought old men were meant to have difficulty keeping it up, or did you take a Viagra while I was sleeping?”

He pushed harder against her, “You are my Viagra.”

She pushed away from him getting out of bed, “Well I have a paper to write, I can't afford to flunk out.”

He climbed out of bed after her, “I wouldn't worry about your paper, I've got some influence over the professor.”

They stood before the full length mirror, at 40 he was still in good shape and his sex drive would shame a man half his age, if it wasn't for his bald head she could have believed him to be half his age. He pressed his solid chest against her back, one hand slipping round her waist to rest on her hip, manicured fingertips gently brushing golden wisps. His other hand slid over hers, gently directing her to his hard rod. His lips pressed against her neck, his short cropped beard gently rubbing her skin.

Under his control, her hand slide back and forth. Teeth nipped at her neck as she felt her will dissolve. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed, she let out a long sigh and closed her fingers tighter around his shaft.

With a gentle push of her hip he turned her to face him, his large brown eyes locked onto her sapphire ones, as he walked backwards to the bed. He sat down on the edge of the bed, his large member standing proud from neatly trimmed hair.

She climbed on top of the bed, her pale thighs pressing against his naturally tanned ones. His long shaft nestled amongst her long curls. Her plump lips spread into a large grin, “You are terrible.”

His large hands pushed beneath her ass lifting her high into the air as he lay back, “That's not what you said last night.” He pulled her forward along the sheet and then down onto his glistening tip.

She gasped, it seemed to have grown even larger overnight. She fell forward, her hands landing on his solid chest, her fingers gripping the mat of black hair. She sank slowly down his full length feeling his thick girth pushing deep into her. A tumble of blonde hair cascaded in front of her as her head lowered. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling of having all of him inside her.

Slowly his hands slid up her body, from her wide hips to her narrow waist and then to her full breasts, his fingers pressing against her small pink straining nipples. He pinched them, jolts of lightning flared through her body down to between her legs, she felt her body convulse around him.

He gently twisted her engorged tips making her moan. She lifted her head pushing out her chest firmer into his hands. The morning sun found the gap in the curtains, a line of bright white running up her body following the curves, from her small naval up between her breasts and up her long slender neck, it pressed against her lips like a warm kiss. The brightness stung her eyes but she couldn't turn away, the pain mixing with the throbbing of her pinched nipples, all directed down between her legs.

She began to feel dizzy from the overwhelming emotions. Even motionless within her, his large member emitted waves of pleasure.

He released her burning nipples, the relief more intense than the pain. She collapsed onto him, her face out of the burning sunlight. She lay against him, her body shivering. Her orgasms were explosive making her scream as if her body tried to contain the feeling, but what had happened was different. Her body ached from the experience but she knew she would want to feel it again.

His hand stroked down her back, “Good girl.” His whisper excited her, a tingle running down her spine into her loins. His voice soft and tender, like a gentle teacher educating her about her own body.

His hands were warm, one on her shoulder blade the other gently caressing her ass. She felt him twitch inside her, a reminder that they were not finished.

Her arms were too weak to raise herself and her thighs screamed when she tried to move. Instead she lay still with her ear pressed against his chest, listening to his thudding heartbeat. His hands gripped her thighs as he gently began to move beneath her.

She purred against him as she felt his large rod slowly moving back and forth amongst her inflamed flesh. The feeling was becoming familiar, her body filled by him. He wasn't an eager boy but rather a patient man willing to let them both enjoy the feeling of being together.

His gentle rocking built, re-energizing her body. She found the strength to lift her head and kiss him. His lips were warm and moist as she pressed against them enjoying the taste of him, she found it hard not to smile knowing that his laboured breathing was because of her.

Her tongue pushed into his waiting lips. He took the kiss as a signal that she was ready for more. His body thrust up harder making a small squeak rise from her throat. His hands gripped her ass, fingers digging into the firm flesh.

He lifted her up till only the tip of him was all that was buried in her. His body thrust upwards as he pulled her down to meet him. She had to break from the kiss to release the scream of having him push so hard into her. Smiling at her reaction he repeated it over and over, each thrust harder than the one before, until she felt scared that he would throw her from him.

She could barely breath with the relentless pounding, forcing the air from her lungs. Any breath she had, was used for the repeated cries that she had no control over.

A giant thrust forced her into the air, her legs leaving the bed. As she smashed back down she expected it to be over, but instead her legs touched for only a brief moment before she was thrown into the air. She grabbed him tight as the world tumbled around her.

Her back slammed onto the mattress. In the flip they had spun, one leg hung over the edge of the bed whilst the other kicked a pillow across the bed to tumble off the other side. He was above her, his hips forcing her legs even wider as he pumped hard into her.

He leant down, his lips to her ear, a hard thrust, “Come...” another harder thrust “little...” his final thrust pushed them both along the bed “girl!”

It was if her body had been waiting all her life for his permission. Her body bucked, her spine trying to contort as her body tried to rip itself apart. The echo of her cry that she had no knowledge of releasing, rang in her ears. Her body felt both over stimulated and numb at once, she couldn't tell if her leg was on the bed, wrapped around him, or hanging in the air. Her thighs felt slick with the torrent that her body had released.

He rolled from her, obviously spent, but she didn't know if it had happened before, during or after her own orgasm. Despite his body being beside her, her thighs could still feel him between them.

Rolling onto her side, she pulled her legs up curling into a ball. Little jolts fired up her spine as she lay panting. Every time she thought it was over, one more spark fired until eventually she drifted to sleep with his arm over her, the jolts continuing into sleep.



It was gone midday before she awoke. Mark was dressed, the white shirt crisp beneath the blue woollen suit. A duvet covered her, presumably placed there by him, she could still feel the tacky moisture between her legs.

“You received a message.” He combed his beard in front of the mirror.

With blurry eyes, her hand stretched for the bedside table, but with her head at the foot of the bed it was out of reach. He strode across the bedroom plucking it from the surface and tossing it to her, his body moving with a fluid grace that she found enticing.

It took several blinks before she could get her eyes to focus on the screen and a couple of attempts at swiping the correct pattern to unlock it. “Crap, your wife wants to see me at three.”

He adjusted his collar, he never wore a tie, top two buttons undone in a casual style that made him look more powerful than any tie could. “Better get a move on, she hates tardiness, want me to sort out an extension on the paper?”

“I'm not sure I want to ask my professor for extension on my paper because I was too busy fucking her husband.” She wanted a shower but the clock showed it would be impossible to get there in time if she had one.

“I'm sure she would understand, if I remember correctly a number of her undergraduate papers were late due to her inability to resist me.” He had his cheeky face, that made it hard to be mad at him.



Cassandra squirmed in the chair, her panties were still damp, her flat was on the other side of the campus. “Sorry I almost missed your message, had to dash over here.”

Mark's wife, professor Agatha Monro was 31. A narrow stern face with severe straightened hair that depending on the light was dark blonde or light brunette. Her body was straight, even with an expensive fitted blazer, she had no visible waist. She did have large breasts, something her husband was obviously a connoisseur of.

“Busy with your paper I hope.” Her hands arranged some paper into a stack and moved them from her desk, a large mahogany antique.

Cassandra blushed, she felt it on her cheeks but couldn't stop herself, “No I was planning on starting today but my plans went awry.”

She smiled, “Mark can be insatiable in the morning can't he?” The smile was what had surprised Cassandra, had disarmed her in the way it made her eyes dance and the sternness turn to playfulness. She smiled when she introduced her to Mark, smiled when she suggested drinks, and smiled when the three of them went to bed together.

Cassandra felt nervous talking about Mark, Agatha didn't always participate but she had always been their to watch, until she had turned up to find him alone at the town house. She sat silent waiting for Agatha to move to a new topic.

The professor pushed her chair back from the desk, leaning back into the soft leather. “We married after I graduated from school, the town house was a wedding gift from Father. In my final year as an undergraduate, I was spending more and more time at the library, our sex life diminished.

“One evening the power went out at the library, I'd planned to be there for hours but instead headed home. I found Mark in the bedroom, a girl on the bed. It was one of those moments where your heart beats a thousand times a minute but every beat lasts an hour.

“She was on her knees on the bed, her chest pressed against the covers so her ass was pushed into the air. Her ass was crossed with red marks, her puffy lips were dripping, waiting for him. Mark stood shocked, his large cock in one hand, a riding crop in the other. It was the last thing I expected to find, my husband using a riding crop on a young girl in our bed. For one thing, neither of us have ever been horse riding.”

Cassandra sat speechless, she had never thought about how Agatha and Mark's unusual lifestyle began.

Agatha continued with the tale, “I think most people would have understood if I'd killed him. Instead, I crossed the short distance before either of them could react. I kissed him, I should have been outraged, but I was excited. The girl seemed more surprised seeing me kissing him than me walking in on them.

“I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth. He seemed frozen with surprise, so I had to stop to tell him to continue hitting her. Listening to her cries as the crop whacked her bare skin was the most exhilarating experience. As he approached climax he hit harder and faster until it was hard to tell when her one cry ended and the next began.

“He gripped my head and thrust himself into my throat when he climaxed. His guttural cry mixed with her high pitch squeal. On my knees before him I wanted more, I wanted to watch him with her. I told him to fuck her tight little ass, she screamed as he forced his full length into her. I'd never been with anyone other than Mark and never wanted to be with a woman but I needed to drink from her.

“She was the first, since then many girls have shared our bed, a few men. But you are different, the other girls were fun enough in bed but having a meal with them was always such a chore.” She leant forward her elbows on the desk. “Last night Mark had you all to himself, hopefully, soon I will get that pleasure.”

Cassandra realised from an early age she was interested in both men and women, spending the night with Agatha was an exciting prospect. “I would like that.” She hoped she didn't sound like a child, she always felt so young around her.

Agatha plucked a laptop from the floor and placed it on the hard wood, “Good, But that is not what I wanted to talk to you about. I was hoping you would help me investigate a rumour.” She lifted the lid and turned the laptop enough so Cassandra could see the screen. “This is a site I found out about.” The screen showed a page showing 'Server Not Found', a page that looked no different to the one Cassandra saw whenever following a bad link.

The mouse went to the small button at the bottom, a box appeared asking for a password. Password entered and the page changed. With a fake error page Cassandra expected something spectacular to load but ended up looking at a very plain looking forum.

“There have always been rumours of a secret club, supposedly full of paranormal and supernatural creatures and their devotees. This is apparently the front of it in the internet age. A hidden forum that even when found looks harmless.” She pushed the laptop across to Cassandra to look at more in depth.

The posts seemed banal, some talking about buying and selling pets, others about looking for romance or just a friend. “I don't understand. This is a forum for vampires selling pets?”

Agatha laughed, “It's a subtle code, all sorts of creatures trying to organize sexual encounters. The question is how far do they believe it? Is it harmless role-playing or delusion? I want you to join me in finding out.”

She clicked on a few links and Cassandra was looking at a post:
Me and my gal-pal interested in getting a dog. Looking for something large, always fancied owning a wolf but maybe that's a little ambitious.

Anyone got a dog looking for a good home, maybe we could meet?

Sleeping Beauty and friend.

Next to the post was a picture of herself asleep, head and bare shoulders, the photo obviously taken in their bed. Beneath was a reply.

Hey, I've got a dog that sounds perfect for you and your friend. Fancy meeting at the bistro on Park Avenue, hows Monday suit you? How about 1pm, we could grab a light lunch.

Then another reply, supposedly from her, agreeing to meet.

“I hope you don't mind me arranging this, before talking to you about it.”

Cassandra felt she wasn't sincere, Agatha had known she would agree, “So tomorrow we sit in the park, and wait for a guy in a dog costume to turn up. Then we find a cheap hotel to crawl around on the floor barking?”

She laughed, a light delicate laugh. “I don't know if it will be a costume, a mask or just a persona, but I doubt he will wear it in public. As for crawling around on the floor, the club was rumored to be the orchestrator of the Ballet of Chestnuts, so you never know what we might end up doing.”

“The Ballet of Chestnuts?” It sounded intriguing.

Her smile turned to a grin, “Google it.”
© Copyright 2015 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069530-Hotel-Epicurus---Chapter-1-The-Club