*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2070559-Lego-Dimensions
by bkb
Rated: E · Review · Children's · #2070559
Review of Lego Dimensions
Lego Dimensions
It all started on a Christmas morning when I was opening a large and heavy present. I got excited because I was wishing for a PS4 for Christmas. My face was shocked, I hugged my mom and dad. I opened another present it was the lego dimensions...

A day later I played lego dimensions and once I started, I could not stop! My dad played with me. I got to build characters. In the game there are instructions for vehicles and gadgets. I got started and we got to fight the wicked witch from the wizard of oz and many other bosses from other movies or video games. The last boss is Lord Vortech.

This game is super fun and is appropriate for lots of young kids who like Lego games. Although one level scared me because there were moving statues in a lab. The statues move closer and closer and finally kill you. I got through it by having a parent with me. Then the rest of the levels are a lot more fun! Your kids will love the fun levels on lego dimensions!!!


Brayden


PS. I LOVE this game!!!
© Copyright 2016 bkb (bkb25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2070559-Lego-Dimensions