*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2070561-Chrome-boy-VR-Lanner
by bkb
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #2070561
Lanner a bad guy VR. a super hero named Chrome boy...
Chrome boy VR. Lanner



It all began when Lanner robbed a bank and got tons of cash then kept it hidden in a top secret lair. Chrome boy saw Lanner but didn't attempt to attack because Lanner would attack to defend his money. So Chrome boy followed Lanner to his top secret lair and saw how to get in. Chrome boy waited for Lanner to go out and hide. Right when Lanner got out Chrome boy went in. Chrome boy looked around and saw a whole bunch of cash.





Chrome boy grabbed it and went to go out but Lanner was there, Lanner said " Stealing my cash are you?" "NO!" said Chrome boy, trying to hide the cash. Suddenly something happened " An earthquake!" exclaimed Chrome boy! " Run" Yelled Lanner! So they both ran out of the secret lair together.



At that very moment they both started to fight. ZAP! Zoom! Bam! Crash! "Ouch!" yelled Lanner. And that was the end of Lanner. And Chrome boy could not wait to fight the next bad guy in town...
© Copyright 2016 bkb (bkb25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2070561-Chrome-boy-VR-Lanner