*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2071030-The-BabyNanny-Sitting-Service-1
by Ray
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Animal · #2071030
Just see it to see what it's about. :3
Malicie comes over to the house that called for an a whole day of taking care off a baby. "Ohhhh, boy. This play thing is going to be sooooo-much-FUUUN!" Malicie squeals for a minute then walks up to the front door of the house "Hmmm, let me knock and ring the door bell at the same time." Malicie knocks and rang the door bell at the same time "HELLO? Is anyone in there? You planned this so, you better be in the house!" The younger teen looking tiger boy padded up too the door, opening it slowly and smiling slightly "Hiya! are you here to look after me?" opening the door more, he only wore a pair of cloth boxers, tail swishing about behind him as he looked up at her curiously "My mom left this for you..." He handed her a folded envolpe with payment and explaining why she had to dash, and that she would be back later the next day ^.^ Malicie then takes a look at the teen she is looking/caring for the whole day "Awwwww, an't you soooo adorable!" She moves the teen inside while she is going inside the house. Then she looks at the teen again "Ahhhh, so...what were you doing before I came? Videos games? Books? Comic books? Movies? Drawing? Music? Eating?" She waits for the teen to answer her question Just grinned rather boyishly, moving back inside with her with a skip in his step almost, before walking down the hall way too the lounge room "Was playin a gamme~" He chuckled out, A playstation hooked up too the tv in the living room, sitting on the couch and grinning bright "My mom calls me lucky, for short..." ^.^; Malicie thinks that not what babies shouldn't do any of those things "Oh no you don't." Malicie turns off his game by pulling the wire plug off of the electric outlet "None of these things are good for a baby to do! You should go and play with your animal pillow toy." Blinked and then jumped up from the couch, whiining out and pouting after the tv went blank "W-what was that fooorr i didnt get to savveeee!" :-; Huffing out softly and looking away, mumbling out poutingly "Im... im not a baby.." Under his breath x.x; Malicie looks at his huge baby reaction and knew what see need to do "Awwww, does this little crying baby next to put his new diaper on?" He swallowed softly, being slightly stunned for a few seconds "....Uhm... what...?" eyes fluttering as he looked at her confused o.o "Ahhh, you look like you realize that you do. No problem. I got the perfect diaper for you" Malicie pulls her huge bag then opens it up completely. She takes out a full puffy diaper that the color is pink and it had purple dots all over the puffy diaper. She lifts it up to show him the diaper "This is really heavy for a baby so, you will fit straight through in. So now, don't fight it!" She grins while she looks at his face/reaction "I...what?!..." He stood there, going briiiight red in the face and shaking his head, Whiiiining out in a rather boyish maner, now pouting patheticlly as she seemed really definite on making him wear it "But... i dont wanna..." x.x "Ohhh, but you shall and you will! You deserve it because you acted like a baby. Now you are going to dress like one!" Malicie starts getting close to him with the puffy diaper while she grins at him "I...what?!..." He stood there, going briiiight red in the face and shaking his head, Whiiiining out in a rather boyish maner, now pouting patheticlly as she seemed really definite on making him wear it "But... i dont wanna..." x.x "Ohhh, but you shall and you will! You deserve it because you acted like a baby. Now you are going to dress like one!" Malicie starts getting close to him with the puffy diaper while she grins at him Malicie grabs him by his swinging tail and moves him to his bed to get the proper area to do. She then takes out belts to tie his hands to his bed so he won't be able for him to ever escape because he is not strong "There, now here comes your Puffy Diaper!" "-urk!" he let out a loud moan as he was stopped, whiiining as his tail was not being tugged out of her tight grip, Pouting as she used her strength to take him too bed, whiiiining out as he was tied down too the bed. "Nuuu.... not thaatt..." ;-; Malicie tries to force to put on the puffy diaper on his body while his legs was moving. But she forced it really tight and really strong that makes the him have some pressure Mooooaned out, kicking his legs about slightly and whimpering as she forced him as she pleased Nhhhnnnnnnnnn... :C "There you go, now you look proper like how you really act from the inside of you." She grins at him while looking how cute he gotten with that pink dotted puffy diaper Let out a big huff now that he was finally defeated, relaxing back on the bed, and pouting heavily, Feeling the tightness and warmth of the diaper was strange. A slight crinkle as his butt squished into the bed "Mmmhf..." x.x; Malicie looks at him with a big evil smile and grins "awwwww, now let put on the rest of your baby clothes!" GRooooaned and tugged on the bindings around his wrist, before sniffling softly, he was completely at her mercy now "Mmnnnnhh.... mooooore?" x.x; (To Be Continue!)
© Copyright 2016 Ray (xxxray111xxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2071030-The-BabyNanny-Sitting-Service-1