*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2071046-Broken-Glass
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #2071046
Follow Ravin on her journey of getting adopted and finding out why she was in foster care
Chapter 1





When I walked into my new room I sighed and laid down on the bed putting my suitcase next to me on the floor. I closed my eyes and thought this is a lot better than a foster home. I came back to reality when I heard a knock on my door.



I saw a good looking boy about my age wearing grey high tops, black jeans, a dark t-shirt that hugged his muscles and a beanie covering the back of his messy dirty blonde hair leaving the front of his hair showing. I looked down at what i'm wearing and felt out of place since I am wearing a pair of too small worn out gym shoes, faded old blue jeans and a grey baggy shirt also I am in very need of a shower.



"Hey, I'm Nate, my friend Luke says that your his sister now?" Nate said making the sentence sound more like a question then a statement. I looked down and found my shoes very interesting, or maybe it was the floor.



"Okay... Not much of a talker?" He asked chuckling trying to lighten the mood but, I just rolled my eyes and laid back down. "...Like the room?" Nate asked breaking the silence.



"It's okay." I said quietly. I noticed that he came closer while, I wasn't paying attention and sat on the edge of the bed.



"What, not big enough for you?" Nate joked smirking. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow before, looking around the room seeing white walls, a king size bed which we were sitting on, a walk in closet and my very own bathroom with a separate bath and shower with two sinks.



I shook my head before, saying, "I like it, it's big." I met Nate's eyes and saw him raising his brow. "What, not big enough for you?" I ask mocking him.



"No, it's just that us rich kids are used to bigger things." He replied smirking at me.



After, Nate smirked I just rolled my eyes and mumbled whatever.





© Copyright 2016 W0lfgirl (wolfgirl781 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2071046-Broken-Glass