*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2071404-Monster-Under-My-Bed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Adult · #2071404
This is a story about a little girl whose monster is very real
To most children the monster under their bed isn't real they just think it is, but the monster under Jessica's bed is very real. Every night she brushes her teeth, puts on her pajamas, and then crawls into bed with her teddy in hand. She lays in bed and waits. She knows if she falls asleep the monster will be angry, when he gets angry he hurts her. She hears him coming and she closes her eyes and clutches her bear to her chest. she feels the bed dip and the monster touches her leg with his slimy, rough hands. He leans close to her ear and she can smell his nasty breath. When he sees her clutching the bear the monster grabs it and throws it across the room.
"That little bear isn't going to help you sweetheart" he says.
Then he starts to take off her pajamas. Jessica closes her eyes and sings "Jesus Loves Me" under her breath, because she knows he is the only one that does. While she sings the monster touches her in places a 6 year old should never be touched. She sings and she cries until the monster is done with her. When he is finally done the monster tucks her in, kisses her forehead and says "Goodnight, my beautiful daughter."
© Copyright 2016 Megan E. (megan01527 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2071404-Monster-Under-My-Bed