*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2071753-The-Mystic-Winds
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2071753
A man and a alien from outer space on a mission to re-assemble his spaceship.
The mystic winds


Chapter 1 it all starts.

I woke up suddenly I heard a wind like no other suddenly I saw a weird flash of colors in the sky. I freaked big time of the thoughts the terrible thoughts the next second I saw a.. a... alien I screamed I was all alone with a real life alien. I couldn't think of the terror of a real life alien I thought it would talk alien language but it spoke English I said hi to it the next second it said hi I asked it why are you here and what is your name it took a minute for the alien to answer my question the alien said his name is k25 and he didn't know why he is on earth. I told k25 all about earth he listened with interest when I finished he asked me a question he asked how was earth made. I said I didn't know. I asked him if I could help him he replied yes and thank you very much.

Chapter 2 the adventure begins.

K25 showed me his ship it was amazing and very big no let me rephrase that massive it was smashed up though and k25 needed me to help him escape from the army because when he crashed the army made a oath to track down his ship and k25 so I had to help him and help him FAST!. The next day we started the adventure of a life time first we had to find a fusion connector witch he thought fell off when he was hit by something he didn't what hit him when just after we found the fusion connector


Chapter 3 the kaki drive.

K25 said the was another 2 pieces of his space ship to find he said he saw the khaki drive fall on the field next to my house. We walked other to the field it was big we couldn't look round the whole field in one day it would take like a year to find it so we asked farmer john to help us by using the tractor
We found it in an hour of searching for it I was gob smacked.

Chapter 4 we start the hunt

So the next piece was the simple stamper I thought it'll be easy but it wasn't trust me when I saw the place we needed to search I fainted k25 went off to start searching I saw this big object in the shape of a foot I shouted to k25 and he ran over to where I was standing he said it was the piece we were there for then it started to rain we ran to my land rover sport and put the piece in the boot it didn't take to long just like 5 minutes when we got back to my house we heard the mystic winds.

Chapter 5 the mystic winds

The sound stayed with us for a long time it freaked both of us out but we went to bed at 22:30 because we were so tired as they hours went past we woke up from are deep sleep k25 said to me 1 more piece to find I could tell he was excited to go home but we faced a freight the u.s.a army but that wasnât going to stop us by now they would of forgotten about the crash and were it landed but we knew were it had landed on that very night when they shot his space ship that was the cause of the crash but I had to help him whatever the cost but not money obviously so we headed over to the place were k25 thought it might be some where in the army grounds so that's were we went there because we had to accomplish this mission no matter what happened so as we climbed into range rover sport and drove off to the U.S army base as we arrived we saw loads of soldiers and jeeps we asked for permission and they granted it so they let us in then the hunt began but the soldiers knew what we needed so they followed us when we found it the last piece the absorber the army lunged towards us but I hold onto the piece firmly as if it was my heart we got to k25s space ship we put k25 clambered in quickly I said good bye k25 also said good bye and good luck I thanked him because that's what nice people do obviously k25 started up the engine and flew away into the bleakness that was outer space I was curious actually because It could have been a dream but I knew that it wasnât.


Chapter 6 afterwards

I clambered back into my car and drove off into the distance when I got home I went to bed and slept for hours until the morning showed all I could think of is the great adventure I just had and how it all ended and stared but this was only the beginning.

This is a quick story i made back when i was around 10
© Copyright 2016 AmetuerAuthour (ametuerauthour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2071753-The-Mystic-Winds