*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2072514-Assignment-feed-back
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Activity · #2072514
Comments about assignments
Week One - Developing Story Ideas


Hi Judith!

I’m so glad you joined our class. I appreciate the way you took the time respond to our discussion several times throughout the week. It was a lively discussion and gave all of us ideas for new authors and books to read. The book you choose to share with us sounds interesting. I'm thinking about tracking a copy down and reading it myself.

Excellent work on your everyday inspiration pieces for your writing exercise. Each one gave a camera-lens view of something you encounter in your daily routine. You wrote them with vivid language so I saw them right off. As writers, it’s important for us to recognize these everyday things and weave them into our writing. They are exactly the type of fine details that will bring our stories to life for our readers. Any of those situations sound like they’d make a great story.

All of your vignettes have several different possibilities for development into a story. They are vivid and grabbed my attention right away. Your imagery is clear, and it was easy to picture each of your scenes in my mind. Any one of them is a good basis for a story. I’m looking forward to seeing which one you choose for our course work and where the story takes us.
© Copyright 2016 Apondia (judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2072514-Assignment-feed-back