*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2072540-Detective-Albert-Squab-Episode-1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #2072540
This is a passionate story about lust, friendship, passion, and betrayal.
Albert Squab and the Case of the Circus Situation

“Its all fun and games until someone gets fresh.”
-H. Stanson the Rat Bastard


Det. Albert Squab was at it again. His eyes so wide and glazed you could see Robusto, the strongest specimen that Squab had ever laid eyes on, in the reflection. The carnival music fading out of reality as Robusto Gustos strong arms lifted like 80 pounds of cold steel in the air. Squab gulped and wiped the sweat of his forehead with his handkerchief and quickly rose with the applauding crowd. He glanced at his pocket-watch and reality flooded into focus. Squab had to return to his companion, Stanson, before his absence was noted and his activities discovered, for the revalation of Squabs passion for strong men would cause him to lose the respect of his companion entirely. Cramming his erection down his pant leg, Squab quickly exited the circus tent and spotted Stanson, who was continuing a conversation about some sport that had begun an hour ago and had not stopped, despite the absence of the man he was talking to.
“And that's why Tanner Baxter would be the perfect sportsman, or whatever,” Stanson concluded as Squab resumed the position at his side.
“I've had enough fun for one night,” said Squab, “Let's get out of here.”
Stanson knew full well that it was his bad company that made Squab want to cut the trip short. It was times like this when he would wonder why Squab wanted to become his partner in the first place. Of course by partner I mean professionally, not romantically. The humor of such a notion is great, for Handsome Stanson, whos name is ironic, had a beastly figure and a boyish face and could never dig his filthy talons into a beautiful slim man, like Squab. Stanson was so ghastly in fact, it was believed that his “friendship” with Squab was based purely on his personality, which must have been exemplary for Squab preferred the company of well-toned men. However this theory would be quickly dismissed because the second part of his title, which was not so ironic, was The Rat Bastard. Handsome Stanson the Rat Bastard was believed by some to be the worst person to ever exist.
They proceeded to the entrance of the carnival, each one furious that the other one didn't understand the others problems regardless of the fact that they never shared them. They got in Squabs really cool car and played smooth jazz in an attempt to feel more like sleuths. As they leave the chaos of the carnival and the music ceases to play, Stanson makes an attempt to hold Squabs hand. The gesture was awkwardly denied by Squab without the use of words. The rest of the ride is silent.
© Copyright 2016 P. Parker (crustyhonches at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2072540-Detective-Albert-Squab-Episode-1