*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2072639-The-Person-In-The-Back-Yard
Rated: E · Essay · Horror/Scary · #2072639
Story is about a very scary experience i had way back . When i was very little
It was a bright and sunny summer afternoon . I had just come from taking a nap so i decided to go out in the back yard the play for about and hour or two . It was me and my twin sister playing . We where playing all sorts of games . Freeze and Tag , Hide - N - Go - Seek , Dress up dolly , etc etc .

It was about 5:00 pm , and my sister had went inside to use the bathroom , and i was still outside playing , then i looked up at the tree next to wear i was playing , and i saw this figure i was frighten and scared i did not know what to do . I didn't know if to fun or not , Fright hard me stick to ground . Then the thing got closer and closer . The more closer the thing came the more scared i got . Then i got a glimpse of it , It was the most beautiful i have laid eyes on . It had long silky hair , It was about 6 1/2 feet tall , and her skin was flawless , But something about her was just off and awkwardly weird about her but i just couldn't quite put my fingers on it , but i just played it off.

Everyday since then she came around the same time , she would come and have little chats with me , then when she was leaving she would smile at me at tap me on my little head . She will always visit me when i am alone , and only outside . Then one she stopped visiting me all together , After two weeks had pass i got really really sad and depressed . I told my parents about it , When they heard this they became ghost like white , and mommy began to cry and daddy came over to comfort her and told me to get to my room instantly . I never really understand why they got all emotional , till i got older . Then i understand that was my great great grandmother and she died in that very spot , i started to cry .
© Copyright 2016 sweet_love (sweet_love at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2072639-The-Person-In-The-Back-Yard