*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2073128-Melted-Ice-Cream-boyxboy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sav
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Teen · #2073128
Kyle Worthington and Jey Castell's worlds collide when they meet on a summer vacay.
Chapter one
Wake Up Call (Jeypov)
My phone starts vibrating on the nightstand i jump up instantly remembering today is our trip. Frankie and I are going to a small town for the summer to just chill, can't believe my parents agreed. I answer the phone holding it out from my ear knowing Frankie is yelling on the other end. "You better be ready! are you dressed? c'mon c'mon Jey let's get out of this town! she yells in excitement then we both burst into giggles. I tell her I'm dressed although I'm not i quickly do. Grab my bag and head down to the living room to tell my parents hasta la vista!

They hug me and tell to call every couple of hours but to have fun and keep an eye on that girl. My parents adore Frankie but they think she needs a babysitter. I practically run outside and jump in the silver car that is Frankie's baby. She speeds off before i even buckle up. Calm down Chica I flash a grin at her and she giggles.



(A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter I know it's short but I wanted to introduce Kyle. The next chapter is on the way. Thank you so much if you've read this comment any thoughts thanks

Dare(Kylepov)
I can feel the sun on my face before the alarm even goes off. I jump up and head to my bathroom and take a quick shower. I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket, taking a quick glance i see my girlfriend Chloe's face illuminating the screen. I press the phone to my ear." Hello babe." Kyle why have you not called i know you've been up for at least 20 mins she whines. Chill babe i was in the shower, I know she's pouting so i quickly change the subject.
So how was the train ride? Oh just marvy Kyle you should have come she says in disappointment. Well babe i couldn't and i got to go so ill call you later i say pressing the end button before she can even say goodbye. I really adore Chloe don't get me wrong but she wants to wait till marriage so my goal this summer is to get laid, laid, and did i mention laid while she's away.

I know its a total jerk move but honestly I'm a jerk so i could careless plus she'll never find out anyways. I head down the stairs hearing no sign of my Dad so i grab my keys and head to the beach to meet some chicks. Down at the beach I lay in the sand lazily gazing around when a small blonde sits in the sand near me. "Hi I'm Jamie. She sticks her hand out and i shake it gently. Kyle's the name cutie. When she giggles i look around and realize that she's glancing back at a group of girls and blushing. "They dared me to get a kiss from you" she says smiling at me. Of course they did i say getting annoyed now. I sit up and plant a kiss on her pink glossy lips and then walk away hearing her friends erupt in laughter.

Party Time
Jey POV
It's dusk when we finally arrive at the motel that my parents booked for Frankie and I.
"I'll check us in,"Frankie says as she sanunters off. I grab our suitcases and head in the direction Frankie went. She's talking in her sweet voice. "But our parents booked the room!" She suddenly fires at the disheveled looking man.
"Franks chill I got this," I pull out my phone dialing Mom's cell.
"Hello sweetheart,did you make it safely?"
"Yea, but we gotta problem they are telling us we don't have a room at the motel."
"Oh dear!" my mother exclamies. "Let me speak to them please."
I hand the phone to annoyed looking man.
After a few minutes of what seems like we're never going to get a room the man hands my phone back. "Mom?"
"Yes Sweetie you have a room, now get settled in and call me later love you darling."
"Love you too Mom," I say hitting the end button and winking at Frankie as the man hands us two key cards . "234,"he says flatly.
We grab our things following the signs to our room.
As soon as we enter I'm taken aback the view is fantastic looking directly into the ocean and the sunset is breathtaking. The room it's self is standard with two beds,tv, and a kitchenette. I place my belongings beside one of the full size beds as Frankie stares at the sunset. I walk up behind her wrapping my arms around my best friend.
"This has got to be your best idea ever, I chuckel.
"Damn right," she says giggling. "Lets find somewhere nice to eat then check out the beach?"
"Sounds great," I walk over to one of the night stands pulling out the phone book flipping to the restaurant section. Frankie peering over my shoulder points at one,Make your mouth water dinner and pub I giggled inwardly but tap the adress into my phones GPS.
Fithteen minutes later,we are staring at a small joint that is literally to cute. It has like signs and stamps and it's so eccentric I think to my self. After we eat bacon cheese fries and two cookies for dessert.
We plan to go to the beach. But just as we are walking out I hear Frankie squill. I whip around searching for her I thought she was right beside me! I spot her. She's standing there twirling her brown locks as she talks to this guy.
I walk over and shyly tap Frankies shoulder. "Jey! There's a party on a private part of the beach and we just got invited!"
I look at her for a second before responding

"Great."
At a closer look the guy looks like a stoner.
He gives me a wholehearted smile and smacks my back.
I stare in shock as my best friend yanks me out the door with her and this really weird guy.
© Copyright 2016 Sav (fallenmoonmist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2073128-Melted-Ice-Cream-boyxboy