*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2073444-The-best-girl
by Samii
Rated: E · Appendix · Other · #2073444
It is about two girls from different classes.
Once there was a girl named Yaneth Castillo this girl was in the best city school his parents had so much money that could be owners of a city or two if they wanted. This girl was beautiful as the '' star '' had everything she wanted. She had the best clothes, best shoes and many friends, but I had a problem was very selfish and others badly treated by the simple fact that his parents had a lot of money and it was very nice.

On the other side was Sara Gonzalez the opposite of yanett castillo, she was always alone sara was a middle-class girl who studied at the school thanks to a scholarship, she was the best student in that place had the best grades she was intelligence as the gods and was nice, but had a problem had friends to share by ugly beast and they said that was there on a scholarship.

Sara was tired of being alone and sat down one day to think it was better to be accepted by all to be the best student of the school and thinking I ran to where his parents and asked for money she wanted to change her appearance, I wanted to be more fashionable to have friends and to be invited to parties.

His father gave him money right away by wanted to see her happy, she immediately ran to the store to buy everything also went to a beauty salon.

The next day when he went to school all looked and say I love what you've done you look very nice moments all was forgotten as he looked suddenly everyone wanted to be friends and even yanett invited to a party that is organized.

From that moment yanett and sara became close friends sara and yanett acted as something that was beginning to cause problems because it was lowering their grades in school. Sara was ill people were selfish and did not care to mourn anyone.

She had achieved what I wanted to be the best girl in school. One day the school principal called her into his office and told him that was what was happening to his notes was very low so that if he was going to lose the scholarship and she did not care and was still doing things wrong.

On the other hand yanett he was taking lessons with a teacher because I fail the school year was coming their qualifications and tests has always gone well and his parents were very happy.

It is time for tests to see who approved the yanett year and who does not study all night and sara stayed on all night chat with a guy I had met. The other the next day they were taking the exams and Sara knew nothing about the exam and yanett was the first term because he had studied when they gave the results of the tests yanett had one of the highest percentages of all kind and sara one of the lowest. When the school principal saw this I call immediately to sara and told him that as it was one of the worst of its kind that could not study there and sara crying told him to give him another chance and the director told him that he had made the warning but she did not want to listen and that was not going to have more opportunities.

Sara told his angry parents and they told him he was going to study in public school punished her for months and sara understood that to be the best girl in school was not as important for what had already tested and it was bad because he lost his scholarship so hard she won and had failed a grade ..

Yanett learned that with hard work everything can be and although his parents had money she had to make their own future.

this is the end....

Note; we should not stop doing good things to fit into society.
© Copyright 2016 Samii (jennii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2073444-The-best-girl