*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2073526-SHE
by Nish
Rated: E · Fiction · Nature · #2073526
Heaven? Goddess?

SHE

"Cool breeze gazed over her skin. Standing in the middle of heaven she is undoubtedly the goddess of beauty. Nothing could match her adorableness, such was her gesture; best sonnetist in the universe will die searching for a new words to bring her to life.

Transparent shawl with studded stars that she wore made her body look like an ice berg camouflaged with fire-flies.

Sizzling weather and her feather like dark brown hair sparkled in the glow of mild sun rays which would definitely kindle every species of flies to suck honey from that gorgeous garland. Smooth fresh thread-silk from the silkworm is no match to her dark soft filament that slung around her neck; from neck to the end of her spinal cord....

Moisture in the air increased and sensing it she slowly embossed her slender hands and felt the chillness in that Elysium.

Her red sleeveless gown in that lenitic shower was scintillating. The star studded shawl manoeuvred slowly into the milky clouds. It was a lucky chance for those clouds and sky which were eagerly waiting for a chance to fancy her exquisite face.

Now there was a gathering. Dark grey clouds were swept close together by the strong wind, now with more moisture. All sacred one's in that paradise now waited unconditionally for her to look up; to look into them. Sky became jealous; it was completely surrounded by those dark grey clouds......



It made those clouds to weaken; loose their density, so it could also make history by witnessing one of the wonders of the universe. The sky's act made the clouds to shed their strength, as a result; it drizzled. First drop came down directly like a rocket with a mission and Of course it succeeded in that by kissing her lower lip, which was no match to anything apart from beautiful roses. She wiped the drop with her tongue that came out from her teeny mouth. And at last the moment came; she opened her eyes and looked high as for as she could. Sky's heart beat faster; it thundered for her.

Many rain drops did not have much courage to touch that shining star; such was the drizzle. She folded her long lean hands to protect her from the little shower. And the freezing weather made her teeth to bite and tremble. Her rose bud cheek became more red and soft like a new born baby. Sharp nose and petite eyes reflected the merciness of god by bestowing her to this cruel world, to make sure that by seeing those dark blue eyelids people will get peace which is the most sorted thing here.

Rain brings interesting things. Birds and other small creatures came to her hoping for a shelter but what happened was nothing a surprise. No pupil or disciple would tolerate the suffering of their master those creatures aren't exception; they covered her as a glass shield around her fragrant body.

She was surprised and thrilled; but doesn't want any of her children to suffer. Would a mother be happy on seeing her child suffering? She waved her; as if a command to her children to make it to the near by shelter and...",

'Crrrrrriiing' the bell rang. "Stop it, Raven!", the teacher shouted in despair, " this is not what I expected from you", teacher's face turned more stiff ( than I had ever seen), " you are not eligible to get into this club! Class dismissed". He finished with a disappointment.

"Hmmmmm", "what shall I do, I tried my best (according to me , though it wasn't quite enough to book a place in literary club) to bring the beauty of the relationship between homosapiens and nature; but the fact is I lost and the feedback I got is ' you aren't explaining the topic, but the beauty of a woman'

"Is that what I really did?"





4

© Copyright 2016 Nish (rnishanth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2073526-SHE