*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2073763-James-Smith-first-MVP
Rated: E · Short Story · Sports · #2073763
His troubles on a football team
There was once a boy name James Smith who always wanted to become a professional footballer. His parents goes by the name Ann and Kevin. They always motivate him to continue playing football but, it was hard for James because he had problem with boys on the team. The school he goes is Jamaica college.The boys on the football team gave him a hard time because of his size. James Smith was the shortest player on the team. The coach of the football team name is Mr. Muller.
In class James Smith is the smartest student. He has perfect A's. So he tried joining the football in team at the school. So he went to training and he worked hard in training. He got picked on the team and he was very excited, he went home and told his parents and they got happy. The team had their first football match of the season and he was selected in the line up. James played his best for the first game of the season. He scored 2 goals against Manchester high school. He was named the man of the match, and he was happy.From that moment the coach have big hopes for James. He played every game and at thye end of the season he was named the most valuable play (MVP).
© Copyright 2016 jardane (jardane11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2073763-James-Smith-first-MVP