*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074046-Smoke-and-Ribbon
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #2074046
Two people meet for a much anticipated dinner.
“Good evening, this is Amy at the Obsidian. Your guest, Rose, is here to see you. Shall I send her up?”


“Please do, thank you,” Adil answered.


A young, slender, front desk agent, Amy was a model of professionalism, everything you would expect to greet residents and guests and the ultra exclusive Obsidian Building. Platinum blonde hair, soft blue eyes, always dressed professionally with a flirty flair. Today, a pinstriped black suit and skirt, light purple collared shirt underneath, white stockings and black suede boots; surely a temptation for most anyone. All of the residents loved Amy.


Amy escorted Rose to the waiting elevator. Amy inserted a key into a keyhole on the main panel, turned the key and pressed button 43.


“Have a good evening,” Amy said with an ever so slight smirk, walking back to the front desk.


Rose checked herself in one of the many mirrors lining the elevator walls. She adjusted wisps of hair to cover her eye, just enough to add a little mystery to her presence. She ran her fingers through her ponytail and tugged a little on the red ribbon in her hair. A unique accessory she thought was fun and looked pretty good, too. She lowered her grey skirt just a little, straightened her red blouse and stood straight in her black, flat, strappy sandals.


The elevator was passing the 37th floor, Rose made one last approving look in the opposite mirror, making sure she looked good at all angles. She felt tingly and a little giddy, a common feeling around Adil. The elevator reached floor 43 with a ding, short pause, and slow opening of the doors.


The elevator opened up into the foyer of Adils’ spacious, luxurious and spa-like apartment. Large, white marble tiles covered the floor, and snow white covered the walls. Rose made her entry slowly, Adil not yet seen or heard. The rhythmic sound of acid jazz filled the space. As she walked toward the living room, she allowed herself to be taken by the atmosphere. Visually spectacular, sparsely furnished; low profile black leather sofa and love seat, white lacquer end tables and a unique coffee table, white leather with glass inlay, highlighted by indigo LED lighting from underneath the glass. The apartment was almost exclusively black and white, with a few splashes of indigo. Fairly dim, soft blue lights were strategically placed for maximum visual and romantic appeal. Out of the window Rose saw the glamour and splendor of the city night. She made her way toward the kitchen. As she approached, the sizzle of something frying became more apparent. Scents of spice, onion and seafood delighted her sense.


From the kitchen she heard footsteps made unmistakably by dress shoes on the marble coming her direction. She rounded the corner into the kitchen just in time to almost walk straight into Adil.


“Welcome. Dinner will be served momentarily. Please,” he motioned to the other end of the kitchen, “the dining room awaits your presence.”


Rose did as she was told. As she passed she glanced into Adil’s eyes, intensified her gaze, and made a sultry smile, biting the side of her lower lip just as she turned her face out of his view. In the dining room, she first noticed the large glass table top supported by a white marble base. Five lights hung low from the ten foot high ceiling centered directly in line above the table, blue glow emanating from the brushed stainless steel fixtures. She sat at what she assumed to be her place setting, right next to the head of the table. Adil’s place set straight across the short end of the table. On the table rested a glass ice bucket filled with ice and what appeared to be a highly expensive bottle of champagne. Both place settings had at their center a large, dark blue charger. To the side were simple, elegant silverware atop fine linen napkins. Only a short moment later, Adil entered with two white plates with expertly presented, gourmet food.
“Rainbow trout fillet on a bed of Kale, with a mild pomogranite-sriracha sauce drizzled over a salad of light fruits,” Adil announced, delicately placing the plates on top of the chargers, Rose first. “You look absolutely stunning, it is my pleasure and my honor to be graced by your presence this evening.”


Rose looked bashfully to the table then raised her head, eyes first, up to Adil. “Thank you. I’m glad you invited me.”


“Of course. We have known each other too long for me not to have invited you for dinner. I hope that my apartment and food make suitable substitute for a crowded restaurant. I feel it makes for a more intimate dining experience and allows for…other enjoyments.”


“Is that so?” Rose said playfully after taking a small bite of fruit. “And what ‘enjoyments’ might those be?”


“That will be determined by the flow of the evening. As talented as I am at creating meals, I am an expert at dessert.”


The mystery in his eyes had a piercing light behind them and his deep, rich, sexual voice held a power to melt the hearts of any woman, or at least the hearts of any woman he felt worthy of those powers. His magnetism, charisma and charm had gotten him far in life, and farther still he sought to go.


Adil reached for the champagne, effortlessly removing the cork. “Many people strive to get the greatest pop from a bottle of champagne, but uncorking properly requires finesse and delicacy. To hear only a gentle hiss is the sign of a perfectly opened bottle of champagne.” He poured the golden, effervescent fluid into the flutes, filled to uncannily exact levels. As they held their respective flutes, Rose spoke before Adil had a chance.


“May I offer a toast?”


“How could I refuse?”


“To friendship and the evolution of it.” Both raised their drinks, considered the toast, and simultaneously sipped.
They indulged in the food before them. Rose first, Adil savored every bite of the delicate meat that Rose ate. Then Adil took his turn, his eyes focusing on Rose as she put bite after savory bite into her mouth. Little conversation took place. Concentration on the food, mood, and present company captivated both of their minds.


Both plates cleaned off and the last sip of drink finished, Rose got up from her seat. Adil stood out of respect and every detail on her face was examined for insight as to her present frame of mind.


“May I use your bathroom? You are talented in the kitchen,” she said. Then slowly, almost at a whisper, “I want to see your expertise at dessert.”


“I will be happy to demonstrate. The restroom is this way,” he guided her to the guest restroom off the living room.


As she freshened up, Adil surveyed the room, dimmed the lights almost as far as they could be dimmed and lit a candle on each end table. He removed his jacket, loosened his tie and sat comfortably on the sofa. Moments later, Rose emerged from the restroom.


“I must say, you certainly know how to set a mood,” she slowly glided in the direction of Adil, taking the long way around the coffee table. When she arrived at Adil, she extended her hand. He gracefully took her hand in his, allowing her to pull him up. As he stood, he placed his hand on her generous hip. They studied each other’s eyes, all the while Adil’s hand caressed her midsection. He felt genuine excitement as his hand ran up and down her curves, not the slightest hesitation as he came across gentle rolls above her waist. From her waist, around to her back, his finger nail scratched her spine from top to bottom, slowly. He could feel her senses arouse as he did this. He focused on the small of her back, caressing with the same firmness as he did with the rest of her body. Slowly and effortlessly, his hand slipped down, inside of her skirt, very gently touching the cleavage behind her.


Rose was mesmerized. She held tight to his shoulder and back, the occasional moan and gasp left her mouth without true control. She felt her skirt unzip by Adil. She pushed him back a little, at arm’s length, then slowly lowered her skirt down to her ankles without bending her knees, and arching her back as much as she could, never taking her eyes away from him. On her way to a straight standing position, her hand slid seductively up her leg, pausing on her hip, she grabbed the end of her shirt as her hand continued up her body, up over her head, every inch of her body on display as she stretched taller, head hidden by fabric.


Before the shirt could be completely removed, Adil stepped toward her, both hands grabbed each side of her waist and pulled her in to him. He reached up to her hands, still above her head, and held her wrists together. He moved his body as close to hers as it could get, then helped her to remove her shirt completely. Their lips met, the very tips only at first. Her mouth opened, he followed suit. As their kiss grew tighter, Adil reached around to the back of her bra and unclasped it. He stepped back just long enough to allow the clothing to drop to the floor. Rose began to lose control in Adil’s lips. Harder and harder she kissed him, deeper, more passionately, rapid movement between lips and an erotic dance between tongues.


His hands hadn’t stopped yet, constantly moving up her sides, down her back, often scratching her skin, inflicting just a small amount of pain, by the sound of it, Rose approved with great conviction. One final time down her back, then her took hold of her panties and lowered his whole body while he slowly lowered the black lacy fabric. The panties reached her knees and his mouth found the flesh of her waist, then hip. He tasted every inch down to her knee as the panties were brought down to her ankles. He stood and stepped back several steps to take in her beauty in total.


She stepped out of her panties and skirt and kicked off her sandals. She began to step toward Adil. He followed her pace away from her.


“What’s wrong, Adil? Are you having second thoughts?”


“ Not in the least. I have a love of all beauty and have a desire to appreciate it in its entirety before focusing on the details that make the whole.” His eyes looked up and down her naked body. Soft blue glow and flickered candle light danced on her milky skin. He began to slowly circle her, calculating exactly how to proceed while taking in every bit of her. Her voluptuous curves, shadows cast on her body from folds in her form. Stretch marks and cellulite were hinted at in the low light. He took in and appreciated all of the imperfections that added up to a stunning beauty with strength and confidence. She was a sight to behold, and Adil held it tight before walking up behind her.


He again put his hands on her waist. He had an insatiable lust for her curves and he would not be denied them tonight. She turned swiftly to face him, grabbed his shirt by the buttons and ripped the shirt in one fast movement. She hastily unbuckled him and pulled his pants and briefs down to his ankles. She pushed him onto the sofa, and struggled his clothing over his shoes and off his body entirely. She raised herself up and leaned over him, ran her fingers through his long black hair, grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him intensely, he returned the motion, his hand crossing the ribbon in her hair, playing with it, pulling it, teasing her with it. It unraveled and he tossed it aside, grabbed her hair, pulling her head back to expose her neck.


She lowered herself to his level, stretched one leg over the top of his lap, leaving the other leg on the opposite side. Adil tasted Roses throat, then grazed his teeth on the side of her neck, tickled her with his tongue and again scratched his finger nail down the length of her spine. She drew herself closer to him, grinding against him, as he was doing to her, both maneuvering as best they could to fulfill Rose.


Biting, kissing, pulling, squeezing in time to each other. As his teeth pressed a little harder on her throat, he found his mark. Rose let out an intense gasp. Adil’s breathing immediately strengthened. Their bodies pushed and pulled off each other. With each thrust he pulled her in as close as she could get, the touch of her naked stomach satisfied him. Every few thrusts, he pushed her back to see the beauty of the form that was sharing herself with him.


Their movements grew in strength and ferocity, their pleasure more and more vocal. The scratches deeper, bites harder, caresses became so intense they hurt. The pain only increased the pleasure. Rose couldn’t hold on any longer. Tension built and released in waves of passion, Adil felt her body lose its rigidity, but did not stop the movement.


Adil wrapped his arms around Roses flesh and held tight. He rolled her over and positioned himself directly on top of her, then moved his arms to allow his hands the continued pleasure of rubbing into her waist. Rose wrapped her legs around Adil, held her ankles, and tightened her legs as much as she could. He thrust himself deep into her, over and over, as deep as she could take it until he couldn’t take it.


The same waves of pleasure that crashed over Rose now pulsed within Adil. His body remained rigid for as long as he could hold on, then a sudden crash, with a controlled fall on top and to the side of Rose. Both of their hearts beat vigorously, breathing nearly to hyper ventilation. Slowly, the pace relaxed and they could speak to each other in a normal manner.


“I must confess, I have imagined this evening many times, with many different variations, but none as exciting as this has proven to be,” Adil revealed. “If you would like to stay the night, I offer my welcome. If not, I will respect that, with the promise that we allow this friendship to continue its evolution.”


“How could I refuse?” She paused, captivated by the glistening on his forehead, and glossy look all over his body. “I don’t think I should stay, though. Could you please call me a cab while I get dressed?”


“Of course. Please allow yourself as much time as is needed to organize yourself,” he said as he helped gather her clothing. He watched her body attentively as she walked into the restroom and closed the door, she gave him a glance half a second before it shut completely.


With a complete lack of energy, he put on only the most necessary of clothing, walked over to the phone and called down to Amy asking to call a cab for his guest. He crashed down on the sofa, still warm from the evening’s activities. He almost drifted to sleep when he heard the restroom door open and a still stunning Rose walk from behind the door. He stood up and walked toward her, took her hand in his, escorted her to the elevator door and pressed the call button.


He leaned in, his lips just next to her ear, his hand on her hip and whispered into her ear “Tonight will be truly memorable, please be safe, and I will call you tomorrow,” then gave her neck a kiss as the elevator doors opened.


Adil stood in place as Rose stepped into the elevator, their hands holding to the last reach of their finger tips. As the doors closed, Adil walked back to his sofa. He stood a moment, looking at the token that had been left behind. He reached down to pick up the red ribbon and made his way into his bedroom. He placed it on the shelf containing awards and trophies he had acquired throughout his career.
© Copyright 2016 KaiserDeath (kaiserdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074046-Smoke-and-Ribbon