*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074218-The-Body-Of-The-Holy-Spirit
Rated: E · Article · Spiritual · #2074218
Our body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit and we should treat is with respect
Many people believe, “It’s my body, and I can treat it any way I like.” But what they don’t know is that our body is the temple of the holy spirit and we should treat it with respect because we didn’t create it , God create it and loaned it to us while he put us on earth and he expect us to take good care of his creation.

In 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 says “Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body”. There is a purpose behind everything God does, and the creation of the human body is no different. A major purpose in this life is to grow in the righteous character of God. Through His dwelling in us by the power of His Holy Spirit, we are helped in achieving that purpose in life that will enable us to live forever in His family.

we are caretakers of the body that God gave to us so we should treat it with respect, and make sure everything we eat or drink are clean. God care about what we eat and drink for he referes to our body a temple.
Anything that contains God’s presence is deemed holy. The body that receives the gift of the Holy Spirit is special to God and is to reflect His nature.

From my belief, I believe Our bodies were created in the image of God. They are a gift from Heavenly Father to allow us to experience mortality and continue to become more like Him. This knowledge influences the way we treat our bodies and how we feel about Heavenly Father and ourselves. When we treat our bodies as temples of God, we obtain physical, emotional, and spiritual blessings.


© Copyright 2016 PrettyKitty (neemie07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074218-The-Body-Of-The-Holy-Spirit