*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074654-Yesterday-l-cried
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Biographical · #2074654
This is a brief description of what it felt like when l faced success in the eye
Yesterday l cried,l cried because my body did not know how else to cope with everything,l cried because my brain did not know how to digest everything else that was happening around me .The only prominent feeling l had was the thoughts and the memories we shared.
l am grateful l did talk to you because you have removed the veil that had covered my eyes since the day you felt different about me.
I had not wanted to look at it as anything but l know deep in my heart it might have been something . How do l forget the man who held my hand as l felt the needles go through my skin and had a tatto that meant so much to me engraved on my rib,how do l forget the man who allowed me to dream ?
The dream of us making love at midday ,the dreams of us retiring on some island because we both can't sand the crazy mainstream,the dreams of us marrying instantly because it was the right thing we felt at time ...My dear how do l brush that aside?
Looking back now l realise that maybe that is not where the tears were coming from,the overwhelming feeling coud have been coming from different ports in my emotional being which at times l might conveniently been declining the chance to express the way it is as l feel ,not sure if it is a god thing to be a strong person.
Surprising how a night can change things .
© Copyright 2016 Deborah Chikura (dchikura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074654-Yesterday-l-cried