*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074900-watering-the-flowers
by Samii
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #2074900
It's about two monks who carried water to his master.
They are two young monks who carried water for a temple. The Master had arranged for it two vessels. Every day early monks went to the river and brought water to the temple for the Master.

So for several months. Until one of them he said to him: Master, my vessel cracked and when I come from the river, only retains half, and the other half is dropped.

I tried to replace it with a better one, but one of the brothers monks tells me that his orders are to use the vessel cracked, plus we take turns so that one day this vessel come to the right and one day left.

So always we bring only and a half pots, since the other vessel if good. But if we were both good, we would bring the water more quickly.

The Master said, tomorrow when you come, tell me if you like beautiful flowers you water on either side of the road. I always put seeds along the narrow path.

Everything in life has its uses, even the cracks in people.

Of the various types of thinking, the best are those that move feelings. Those who bring a message conclusions. Think for improvement is the goal, not thinking for concern.

The human being is always thinking, but we think for something useful and not for problems only, think to grow is what will take you to the Ok life.
© Copyright 2016 Samii (jennii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074900-watering-the-flowers