*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2075383-Archetypes-by-Al-Tamehi
by Al.T
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #2075383
Archetypes which tell the truth of our conscious. We should have the courage to face them.
Archetypes
1. Caregiver
To be a Caregiver in essence is to cede your love for those in need. As poverty is the Mother of anarchy, Caregiver is the Mother of love, guardianship and sanctity. They called her Mother Teresa because she consigned her love to millions so solicitously and meticulously, to bring the smile on their faces which she believed to be the "beginning of love". A Mother doesn't "judge" her child because in that case there won't be any room left to bestow her love. Caregivers are Mothers who devote their lives to all human beings with nothing in return for ever, they live for others.

2. Advocate
Advocates stand for a conviction and pay the price of it. Of course the price is high, Nelson Mandela spent more than 20 years in prison and Abraham Lincoln was finally assassinated. Advocates see their responsibilities of tomorrow but unlike the majority don't turn their backs on it. They have the audacity to stand firm against all odds; the bravery won not in the absence of fear but in triumphing over it. They never get weary of their endeavors. After, "climbing a great hill, they only find that there are many more hills to climb". If they falter we all lose.

3. Maverick
It's a matter of deciding on a path, right up to the end with many sacrifices on the way. It's an act of rebellion, or enlightening a new epitome, or creation of an innovative masterpiece in art or literature as Gabriel Garcia's pen in South America and Pablo Neruda poems did in Spain. By conquering each peak, they strive for the next higher one. In this way they become a beacon for a yearning nation, the way Che Guevara incited his utopia for all nations. He shouted at the firing squad officer, "fire, fire, you are only firing at one Che".

4. Activist
Nothing but a specific aspiration can serene the human spirit. But this is only a composed description of the relentless reality of an activist. How is it possible to elucidate the alacrity of an activist without crystalizing her raison d're? But this is only the advent of a road. A road which is paved by unimpeachable love, honesty and sacrifice for an ideal. Even though only a glimmer of that ideal can be seen in the horizon. In the words of Emerson in front of this motivation and impetus, nature surrenders and the world will bow in reverence.
Al Tamehi

© Copyright 2016 Al.T (al-tamehi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2075383-Archetypes-by-Al-Tamehi