*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2075568-The-Book-Club-Meets
Rated: E · Fiction · Activity · #2075568
Karikature sketches




UNATTRIBUTED CONTENT: PSYTATION RESTRICTED
.
In order not to have to resign anonymously and prematurely from the Book Club he has only attended (but not attested to) three times, yet whose members he detest-attests, Lester decides to write them out of existence and into essence. Here are the creatures to be unexisted, essentially.

Jimmy the Hole (the alpha book)and his wolf-wife Barbet Whitehead (the delta book)
Hearst Suckfinger (the beta book)
Scroton Yard (the gamma book and gatekeeper) and his teddy, lindy eta
Missus Indianas (the epsilon book) whose actual names may be Gerty Steinburner & Bea Alias Talkless
Prefessoress Giddy-gadget zeta
Ms. Sinister Sprite theta

Inter-textually she tixks, "4 women r age, sx 1nce mnth appropte. My blef, more than that can cause us dried up thinskinned uhharmonal women cancer. More goes against cruel reproductive-only dependant nature (not meant 2b love-based) should count urself lucky in deed"

Doubting Thomas: (iota) or the Unwilling Suspension of Disbelief (excuse me, I mean BELIEF)

Before continuing Lester thinks he needs to consult the schedule for the rest of the year's meets to refresh his memory about who exists and how he hates them.......skin thin paper pink page....take a longish, studied look.....

Well he just consulted the list but can't tell who the other karikatures might be, crazy confused as he is, and it was only yisterdy. It is all such a painfull misty musty mystery. How did he get to this most banal odd of all holy lands? (by bus) Must he eat and drink with the initiates? (no, but it is frowned upon to abstain) Can they tell he is an infidel? (of course they can)

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

LET THE BATTLE OF THE BOOKS BEGIN
© Copyright 2016 lestertothenth (lestertothenth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2075568-The-Book-Club-Meets