*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076209-The-sitter
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2076209
A dad makes love to his sitter
My wife and I hired a friend's daughter to babysit our son. Kimber was a cute girl and although I secretly admired her cheerleader-like body, I knew better than to even look in her direction with the wrong type of gaze. Even thought my wife kept me pleasured, my eyes and mind still wandered at times.

It was around eleven when we got home and all the lights were off except for the dim glow of the television. My wife was very drowsy as we walked in, so she headed straight for the bedroom.

I stepped over the couch and in the glow of the television light, I nudged Kimber with my hand, patting her shoulder. It was then that I noticed her hand was positioned inside of her shorts, which were unfastened and unzipped. Kimber turned from laying on her side to laying on her back, her eyes still closed and her hand still buried deep inside of her shorts. I watched as she moved her arm back and forth, her hand buried inside of her unzipped shorts. Naturally, the sight of her pleasuring herself made me quickly aroused.

I leaned down and whispered her name. She moaned softly then her eyes fluttered opened. Suddenly, she knew she had been caught in an unflattering position. She quickly withdrew her hand from her shorts.

“Oh my God, I’m sorry,” Kimber exclaimed, propping herself up on her elbows. “I fell asleep.”

“No big deal,” I replied.

“What time is it?” she asked.

I told her it was just a few minutes after eleven. Kimber swung her legs around and sat up on the couch. She discreetly zipped up the open fly of her shorts without saying anything.

“Do you want me to take you home?” I asked.

Kimber rubbed her eyes and looked around, like she was trying to get her bearings.

“No,” she replied, looking around, “I think I am fine.”

Kimber stood up as I flipped on an end-table light. The top button of her shorts was still unfastened, and she made no attempt to fasten it. She put her arms straight out to her sides, then over her head to stretch, giving me a quick peek of her flat abs.

“You can stay the night,” I remarked. “I’ll get you a blanket.”

“Are you sure?” Kimber asked. “I don’t want to be an inconvenience.”

I assured her there was no inconvenience and I asked if she thought her mom and dad would mind. Kimber responded that they often leave her at home alone while they go off on trips. She sat back down on the couch as I headed to the hall closet and grabbed a blanket and some pillows for her.

When I returned, I immediately noticed Kimber had jettisoned her shorts and she was clad only in her pink undies and t-shirt, her feet propped up on the coffee table.

“I was going to say to get comfortable,” I remarked as I placed a blanket and two pillows on the couch, “But I see you already are."

Kimber smiled and remarked that maybe I should get comfortable as well. I had recently drank two wine coolers and was horny. But I knew better than to try and mix it up with a seventeen year old.

“Sorry Kim,” I replied, “As much as I’d like to, I better not.”

She stuck out her lower lip in a look of sadness. I smiled and headed off to the bedroom. I slipped into bed beside my wife of fourteen years. As I pressed myself up against her, she moaned softly and then I listened as her deep raspy breath turn into a snore. I was ready for action and she was out like a light. I tried to put our baby-sitter out of my mind, but the more I tried, the more frustrated I became. I turned and slipped my hand around my wife, only to be rebuffed.

“Go to sleep,” she said. But I couldn’t.

Normally, when things like this happen, I’d just retreat to the couch, but since the couch was occupied, I went into our spare bedroom. I slipped under the covers, wondering why I had not thought of letting Kimber use that room, rather than the couch. I did my best to try and forget about her, and the thought of her possibly masturbating on our sofa.

I was just about asleep when the bed creaked. Half asleep, I was happy my wife had come to her senses and was now ready for some serious making out. I had tried all evening to put her in the mood and told her how I would ravish her when we got home. But she had been too wiped out for that. I felt her hand on my crotch, rubbing at my rock hard cock through the fabric of my boxer shorts, as she pressed her body up against mine.

“Close the door,” I whispered. “No use in frustrating our baby sitter.”

I listened as the door closed.

The bed creaked again as she rejoined me. This time, she wasted no time in digging past the waist band of my boxer shorts, stroking my cock. I pulled my boxer shorts off to give her free access to my rigid shaft. She slipped under the covers and I turned on to my back. As she slipped my cock into her mouth, I grabbed her head. It was at this point, that I very quickly realized that it wasn’t my wife who was going down on me, but the babysitter.

I yanked the covers off of us. Even in the darkness of the room, I could tell Kimber was totally naked. My cock was buried deep inside of her mouth and she showed no sign of stopping. I started to protest, but Kimber shut me off.

“Hush!” she said, “Just enjoy it.”

I closed my eyes. After a few minutes, Kimber disengaged and quickly positioned herself above me, with her moist entrance right on top of my cock, her hands planted firmly on my chest.

“I’m on the pill,” Kimber whispered.

“Are you a virgin?” I asked. I don’t know why I asked, but I did.

Kimber lowered herself on to my lap, my cock pressing against her vagina.

“No, only did this once, but he was small compared to you.” Kimber responded. “And I made him wear a condom.”

She raised her hips slightly and took my cock in her hand and brushed it along the outside of her vagina. I felt her soft pubic hairs tickle the head of my shaft, which felt really good. She slipped me inside of her, and then attempted to lower herself on to me. She took a deep breath and exhaled.

“Do it,” she said. I took her hands in mine and put them over my head.

She grimaced as my cock dove in deeper than she felt before. She sat still for the longest time, my eight inch cock filling her small opening.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Ohhh yes!!!” she exclaimed. “This feels sooo goood!”

I moved my hips in a slow circular motion, as best I could, and she matched my movements. I placed my hands on her hips and had her move up and down, my cock pressing against her labia and clit.

“Oh! My Gawd!” she whispered breathlessly.

I couldn’t hold back. I flipped her on to her back and jammed my cock inside of her. She dug her fingers into my shoulders and closed her eyes as I made love to her. I could feel her body tighten as the first orgasm struck and she clawed at my shoulders.

She placed the bed sheet into her mouth in an attempt to muffle herself. I was somehow able to hold off for about ten minutes before shooting my load deep inside of her. Kimber's entire body trembled as she wrapped her legs around my waist in a vice like lock.

My cock remained buried deep inside of her as my chest softly rested on her supple breasts. I felt a closeness that had not been present in years. Finally, after a few minutes, I went limp. I placed my lips on hers and our tongues probed the inner confines of each others warm mouths. We kissed for the longest time, even past the point where I slipped out of her. I asked her again if she was okay and she assured me that she was fine.

I slipped out of the bed and slipped my boxer shorts back on. The smell of sex filled the guest bedroom. I used a wash cloth from the guest bathroom to clean up and then tossed it in the washer, glad my wife was a solid sleeper. Before slipping off to re-join my wife in our bed, I leaned over and kissed Kimber on her forehead.

“Thanks,” she replied.

I slid back into my own bed. My wife was still very much asleep. I curled up next to her and listened while she snored.

The sunlight coming in the bedroom window woke me up. I was in bed alone. I put on my jeans and a shirt and strolled out to the kitchen. Kimber was sitting at the dining room table, sharing a cup of coffee with my wife. Both smiled as I approached.

“Thanks for letting me spend the night,” Kimber remarked.
“No problem,” I replied. “It was nice having you.”

A sly smile appeared briefly on Kimber's face, and I knew why.

Then my wife said, “You know, you're our favorite baby sitter so far.”

I agreed, knowing she had no idea as to the level of truth in her statement.
© Copyright 2016 allen1960 (allen1960 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076209-The-sitter