*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076225-Tales-of-the-Toy-Knight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shigen
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Action/Adventure · #2076225
The Nutcracker Knight's resolve to protect the Skylark Kingdom faces many dangers.
In a world where toys rule, there lives a knight who serves and protect the people of the Skylark kingdom. He is a nutcracker, and he is a caring and kind to all in the Skylark kingdom. Being the brave and valiant knight, The Nutcracker Knight ensures the safety and protection of the people through his ability to wield the sword and shield.

At times, the Nutcracker Knight is clumsy and erratic, often trying to understand much of the world around him. Craziness occurs and he tries to resolve it the best he can. People love him for that and they think highly of his compassion. There is always a good moment to be shared when he is around.

No matter what, the Nutcracker Knight has to aid the citizens however he can. When danger comes to harm those he cares about or has to protect, he will risk it all for them. Should he die in battle, the Nutcracker Knight will be happy to have assisted in the cause of bringing goodwill into the world. Along with his trusty sword, he has quite a reputation of showing superiority when it comes to settling bad behavior and resolving problems. He has yet to truly face an unstoppable villain, and hopes he never will.

Enemies out there are willing to take away the precious people and objects held dear. Some are ruthless murderers, taking lives that are important to those who shared great bonds with, others are thieves and crooks, willing to deprive others of the treasures they have kept for years or brought up precious moments. These and more problems have occurred quite often. Stories and rumors tell of monsters with strange powers, using them for evil purposes. What's worse is that they might even create misfortune towards the innocent for the sake of madness. No one knows if these stories are true, or just fairy tales and folklore that are used to scare little children in behaving. Only some people have claimed to spot these creatures or magical moments, yet they appear to be on the crazier side of the sane spectrum. Who knows what is out there.

Knowing this, the Nutcracker knight feels that he should resolve any trouble that occurs. Everyone in the kingdom will count on the knights to bring ease and peace to the land. Despite the challenges he faces, he plans to keep the good faith of knighthood going. Along with his fellow comrades, the Nutcracker Knight will always reassure safety and protection among the people. His story involves the enemies created, born from the hatred and negativity in the world. That is the sworn duty he must take on in order to save the people of Skylark or any other benevolent person. It is a drive that he must handle, regardless of what he faces. His tale of what he will truly face has yet to begin.
© Copyright 2016 Shigen (ferryst0ry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076225-Tales-of-the-Toy-Knight