*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076465-Love-Beyond-Silence
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #2076465
Love Beyond Silence
As I look back at our direct communications and messages you sent hidden behind your silence, I realize that somewhere, at some point, I was important in your life. I fell in love with your mind rather than who you are/were and maybe that's why I was important to you, because I wanted nothing from you other than moments of your day. My feelings for you weren't caused by confusing sex for love as happens so often, but rather a meeting of thoughts shared between two people. I loved you because I loved you and that was why "it is what it is" (or was what it was) - nothing more and nothing less. "Love simply is." How totally screwed up is that!

As of most recent, in my anger at the mess you allowed, initiated, and possibly created I send the words we shared (or you sent me in silence) back at you harshly, pissed at the damage you caused. But, for whatever reason, I can't stay angry at you. You have the capabilities and knowledge to stop the destruction, which is all I asked of you several years ago. You know that it's not right. I am asking the same of you again today.

Regardless of your decision, know that I meant every word I said to you. I loved you beyond what I was capable of expressing or giving to you at the time.

"Now that she had nothing to lose she was free."
Paulo Coelho










© Copyright 2016 Coconut Taffy (coconuttaffy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076465-Love-Beyond-Silence