*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076761-One-interesting-soccer-game
Rated: E · Article · Activity · #2076761
Soccer game with serious pressure and had one person injured and one fall.
One bright sunny afternoon some of my classmates and I were enjoying a game of soccer and the (M.V.P) most valuable player was a guy name blackvere. And he was very skillful so he begun to increase the points on our team and then the entire team begun to behave cocky and we started to play rough.


So suddenly blackvere slipped and fell on his face and we began to laugh and he felt shame so I felt for him and tell him get up and dust off and continue playing he said yes I will so end up winning that match so the other team requested a rematch so we replayed them. The (M.V.P) most valuable player was a guy name Ninja Man and he begun scoring for his team and then the game began to get tight so the pressure was on so blackvere had stolen the ball from under Ninja man leg and scored so we was cheering on blackvere and then Ninja man began to get frustrated and started to pay real ruff and then one of his team mates kicked the ball up high so ninja man wanted to hit a bicycle kick and he fell down of his hand so everyone started to laugh but then everyone laughter turned into tears because Ninja man begun to cry then he said his hand is broken.



Ninja man sister and friends felt very bad for him so they ran to him and start crying then he told them that he would never play soccer again. So then one of the elder students went and take him up and tried to cheer him up and he went to the hospital for treatment.



© Copyright 2016 shingo-Don (shingo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076761-One-interesting-soccer-game