*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076829-You-danced-with-me
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2076829
You danced with me
To this day I cannot figure you out or the connection between you and I. Yet, as I see the things you've done to seduce me into your world, I wonder your purpose. You've made huge statements about you and I, tossing breadcrumbs for me to follow to your door. Is it love or is it hate? Am I your obsession or just another game to play? Never knowing where you're coming from has been the hardest part; I never understood you, although I've tried like hell.

There were so many things you kept silently to yourself, things that were important between us that may have changed the course of where we are today. Instead you've chosen to punish me by sending me flowers, photos of your divorce decree, and a myriad of love and hate notes scribbled across wires meant to confuse me even more.

Things have changed; I've changed; everything in my life has changed. We've been dancing around this for a long time, as we did that night eight years ago. Isn't it time for you to break your silence?



© Copyright 2016 Coconut Taffy (coconuttaffy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076829-You-danced-with-me