*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076852-Dancing-Queen
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2076852
I plan on submitting this one for publication.
I am working on this one for a publication that publishes flash fiction. I have 500 words to tell my story and I have about half that. I am not sure where to take this or what to add to it could use some ideas.

* * * *

Jack notices the lithe woman as her leans her slender body against the bar, her black and red dress climbing to every curve of her body. Her friends guide her out to the dance floor; she moves with the fluid grace of a gymnast. He watches as she becomes lost in the music and becomes one with her movements. Observing the young woman dance to the music ignites something within that he thought perished the fateful night he danced with the devil.

As she moves across the floor, Jack takes note of the fluidity and agility of her movements, weaving her body through the masses. Suddenly, a burly brute of a man tries to dance with the dancing beauty. Jack prepares to go to her rescue, but to his surprise she takes him down with a swift kick, and a well-timed punched. Was that hunger he seen sparkling in her eyes?

Their eyes lock from across the room; a twinkle of excitement and danger sparks in her eyes as recognition sets in. A wicked smile spreads across her lips as she begins to glide over to him. Without a word she sits beside him, close enough he can feel the rhythmic beating of her heart, and smell the scent of desire radiating from her pores. She leaned in closely, her hand touching his leg. Her lips near his ear, she whispered “do you want to kill the Batman, puddin’?”
© Copyright 2016 Literarycat (theliterarycat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076852-Dancing-Queen